[Finished] PF2 - Big Troubles in Little Otari Extravaganza (Sundays, 8-11 EDT)

You have my axe…eeerrr…halbred.

?

I love magic!

As per Discord we’re off again this week, see y’all on the 19th… assuming of course I can be persuaded to ignore Diablo IV beta.

Well you played the Connor Mcloud card… You know that means the DM has to decapitate someone…Right???

That’s why I’ve got Hal-bread!

Ok then I’ll take 3-4…. Because… wait for it…. There can be only one. :wink:

It sounds like most of the group would prefer to switch the campaign over to Gatewalkers. I’m fine with doing that or sticking out AV. Either one works for me :+1:

Huh?

What, am I speaking Pashtun?

1 Like

Pashto

I don’t think dumping AV was ever under consideration. We’re (unfortunately?) in it to the end, 'cause I’m on the hook for $150.

The talk was about what to do after AV:

• start fresh at level 1 with Gatewalkers then transition to Stolen Fate at level 11
  • or just go straight into Stolen Fate after AV with the existing 11th level party (with the option of course of anyone who wants to make a new character)

Yes, Pashto!

Well, like I said, I’m fine with doing any of those. It just sounded to me last night that AV was starting to wear out its welcome. Candidly, it did sound like our GM was none too enthused about it :wink:

Oof $150. I guess Venmo doesn’t work internationally :thinking:

So we’ve got even-more-modules-for-Foundry-cause-the-GM-has-a-problem to show off this week.

Polyglot

• a dropdown above the chat window where players can select the language they wish their character to “talk” in, limited to the languages that the currently selected character knows
  • the GM has the whole list of PF2/Golarion languages available
  • chat bubbles in the chat log will show up as “gibberish” in a font appropriate to the language being “spoken” followed by a translation if the currently selected character understands that language
  • if a character is in the current scene and is being controlled by a player, chat messages come from that character “in-character” (i.e Zanistra), if no character is in the scene or no character is selected chat comes from the player “out-of-character” (i.e. Ocelot)
  • journal entries can be formatted to have text in the various languages of PF2/Golarion; if said text is presented to the player it’ll show up as “gibberish” in an appropriate font representing that language to characters who don’t understand that language

Narrator Tools

• the GM can output descriptive text directly to the chat window that appears in a different from of “chat” bubble than normal text so it’s easily distinguished from normal text
  • the GM can also output said descriptive text to the chat window and simultaneously it’ll appear as large pop-up text in the center of the current scene/canvas/map

PF2 Dailies

• there’s a new button on player character sheets besides the Long-Rest button that appears as a coffee cup to do “Daily Preparations”; these include fighters being able to pick their daily selectable feats, elf characters picking trained skills from their ancestry, various scoll users who get free scrolls being able to pick said scrolls, etc.
  • it doesn’t do alchemists and their daily free alchemy stuff sadly
  • you can only do said daily preparation immediately after a long rest

PF2 Workbench

• shit ton of QOL, reminder, and automation features most of which aren’t working…
1 Like

Okay, for future reference, if I send a message to chat in what appears to be in-decipherable Undercommon, just assume I’ve stepped away to the bathroom.

Like Kevin or like Craig? 'Cause those are very different…

[Edit] I’m getting my D&D group bathroom habits mixed up.

Like Kevin

Damn, that’s harsh. Honestly, I’m a little hurt.

Not as badly as Pat’s bathroom.

1 Like

Level 8 tonight!

1 Like

That’s Great!