[Finished] Friday 5E D&D Scales of War - 8:30 - 11:00 pm Eastern

Oakley’s fine with wearing the giantesses loin cloth as a cloak then. That’s not against the rules.

I’m sorry about the short notice, but I can’t run the game this Friday (Jan 18th).

I’m not available on Feb. 1. Could everyone make it if we play next week (Jan 25th)? If we can get enough responses, we can do that. Otherwise, let us plan on the next game being on Feb 8.

Guys…

Missed the memo?
I think theres a disconnect between the “reply to email” thing and the forums.
Post up when we’re playing next please. I’m open.
(Thanks Silent & Akasa - yes you count! for showing)
LMK - Thanks!

Well apparantly I never posted what I wrote below weeks ago:

Sorry but I moved to Michigan, from Virginia for a job (FINALLY !!!)

Thursday night got to Michigan friday morning 6am slept an hour then started work @8am and crashed around 6pm woke up next day, This past we(closest bestbuy is roughly 3 hrs away, and the next few evenings will be searching for an appartment/house so stop bleeding money for hotels. I do apologize for missing this but with everything trying to get stuff done/moved my car dieing a week from start date(ended up not worth repairing)

@grapper I should be available on those nights.

I showed up last night but I guess it was cancelled again?

Let me know when we are going to play again.

Some of us sat around for an hour before assuming it wasn’t going to happen Thantoss.

yeah I kept watch to see if anyone joined but noone did and then it was just 1 person on channel think it was piper

ACK

I’m so sorry, guys. I spaced out and completely forgot because I never got it into my calendar.

I do have my calendar updated for games on Feb. 8th and Feb 22nd.

Again, I’m very sorry for missing this.

OK, so Feb 8 & 22, right?
I gotta change some plans to accommodate the 8th but the 22nd is open. Both should work.
Please post up if anything changes.
Thanks

Yes, I have it in my calendar now :blush:

So I just lost power. Hopefully will be on soon. Will keep you apprised.

apparently we may be out until 11, if you’re waiting for me, don’t.

I just realized I completely forgot about playing on 8th of Feb, I apologize that’s my fault.

I should be there for next one if it’s still on the 22nd of February, also I’m going to show up a little early to ask for a little reminder crash course on the story as I’ve missed a bit and the time gap as it was what about a year break before we picked up again.

We better be playing, I’m itching to do so.

Yes, I have it in my schedule, so there are no conflicts :slight_smile:

March games are scheduled for:

March 8th
March 22nd

See you then

I apologize, for not showing up on friday, I’m not sure what time I crashed after work I just know I woke up a little after 1am

Tonight’s the night!

IDK how effective I’ll be going forward…
I’m currently in a cycle of 2 hours awake, 2 hours asleep… and Monsters aren’t helping.
I’m STILL waiting on my results from the sleep study, I just… really don’t know rn.