Elder Scrolls Online Public discussion

The game is worth it but I would not use steam, there is reports that steam launcher has a lot of issues and when their launcher is acting up you can’t log into the game.
its worth a few bucks more to buy the game via Zos website or retailer to avoid using steam launcher

1 Like

Do you wish to join the ESO chapter?
I have not received your @name since your last PM, please PM me the info.

Playing with a guild is beneficial in ESO

Yes, please. UserID is Valdoo. Do you also need the in-game character names? Valdee (50), Valdoom (43), Retro-grade (20), I have 3 more but they are lower level crafters right now.

Greetings,

Need assistance. Can’t figure out how to send a PM to Tess. Forum does not appear to be that user friendly ( also, I lack computer savy-ness). Looking for invite to ESO OTG guild. Just returned to game. Thanx.

Vhaden

p.s. In-game name is Skellatar (@haynesbakedbeans) :grin:

I use the search at the top when looking for members or members list

Checking in, where do I put my hat?

Tess, I finally got my computer back up and running. Please add me to the OTG guild. I used BillArms or BillArmsOTG or something very similiar.
regards,
Bill

Found the User name. It is ESO_BillArms.
r/
Bill

Howdy folks

Hi all. I want to come back to eso on PC but I can’t find the recruiting thread. What do you guys need to send an invite? My main is Zap Stormclaw.

we do have a pinned post explaining how to get ESO chapter invites,

but I think I have your @name on file… look for your invite in game zapp

Hi Tess I’ve been in the guild several months now sorry for any confusion.

its ok, I think I miss read the post and didnt look at the date

1 Like

I see there is only 1 item for sale in the OTG Traders bank. Is there a reason for this? I expected to see lots of things for sale.

Hmm. I have 30 items (recipes) listed in the main OTG store, and around 15+ in the OTG public trade store.

Just checking in…

New ESO player

Welcome to ESO! We have a super active Guild with lots of players who love to help new players.
Don’t be shy to ask questions in the in-game guild chat.
Looking forward to meeting you in-game! :smiley:

Hi all, new to the Guild and returning ESO player

Hey, looks like no active signups for Trials? Help? Ditto for dungeons–I have done almost no endgame content and would like to see a list again…thank you! EDIT This would be for PC/NA.