Elder Scrolls Online Public discussion

I’m only here because someone said there would be cookies.

Let’s get this party started!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

looks like I have some work to do to get discord working correctly :mute:

Checking in.

hi all I am her.

I’m here. The question is where is Tess? I came back to ESO last week and haven’t seen her around.

Looks like we’re up so i’m checking in.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hi gang. This is Trustee. I’m back in eso - I’ve been in and out of the game over the years. My eso account name is ElderTimer83 (Elder Timer because I’m an old man -83 because I was 83 way back when the game came out in 2013) hehe. guess that makes me 88 now. now that’s old for ya.

Hi All.

hihi Trustee

WOOT! The ESO section is finally up! 8D

Hello & Well Met. I picked up ESO on the recent Steam sale (to include the Morrowind DLC), so looking to start into the game. My playtime is on a very inconsistent schedule where sometimes I get 30 mins, and other times 1-2 hours. When i first start a game, I’m typically an inventory hoarder as I don’t yet know know what’s valuable/important or not. So one of my first decisions will be ESO+ for the Craft Bag, trying to do it all on my Main, or having a couple mule/crafting alts. My concern for the Alts is that I read where players sometimes spend 30 mins or more at the end of each play session splitting the materials across the bank, alts, etc. Obviously, that’s a significant chunk of my dedicated play time right now. So… it may be “worth” it to me to go ahead and purchase the ESO+. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

plus not only gives you the craft bag which is a god send. it doubles your carry space and your bank space and the amount of furnishing etc you can put in your house. you also get all the dlc content.

tip get your free hotel room. when you create a 2nd character do not get the same hotel room (which the game will let you do but housing is shared account wide.) go to another starting area with the new character and get a free room their. your 1st free room you will get a document telling you roughly where all the free rooms are. you can then fast travel to those houses at no cost.

Thank you for that tip! I’m definitely thinking Plus is makes the most sense for me.

Any fresh 50’s want to team up. I hit max level a couple years ago and just came back to the game. I’m kinda lost on what to do at this point.

I can attest to what you heard about spending 30 minutes to divide up materials between multiple characters (and sometimes more than once a day if you play for any length of time). From 4 years ago I have a level 50 with Provisioner (50) and Enchant (29), a 43 with Alch (50), a 10 with Clothing (39) and Woodworking (36), and a new 20 with the start of Blacksmithing. It is a royal pain juggling bank space and multiple professions for distributing the materials that my new character accumulates, and I’m not even picking flowers or chopping logs. As I haven’t made a “full commitment” to full time return to ESO I have not gone for ESO+, but if I do I will, like I suspect you should, will get ESO+ in a heartbeat.

1 Like

What times do you generally play? I have a 50 Sorc that is only about 20 CP, but am currently leveling a new character.

Usually in the evenings, anywhere from 6 to 12pm EST. I have a sorc around CP 35. What’s your IGN valdont? I’ll try to catch you on some time.