Dune: Awakening Open World Survival MMO

Very interesting. I see a respec in the future.

Works perfectly.

Another good one.

This dude cracks me up. But the maths math.

1 Like
  1. Do we have a Harkonen faction guild?
  2. Did someone have a private server?

The alt bug has bit me.

I’d be glad to contribute to the private server. I could have sworn I heard someone say they rented one.

You’ll still share the DD with other players from other servers, so you’re not going to avoid toxic PvP with a rented server.

And for the price they’re charging, I really don’t see the point. OTG built a pretty large presence on the Garrick server.

Nah I’m on Garrick I’m just starting an alt which has to be on different server and wanted to try out a private server without storms and tax. That’s all.

I haven’t even playing as much but I am maintaining my massive base and taxes. For some reason WOW has called me back. I guess it’s true. You never stop playing wow. You just take long breaks.

Anyway… Dune has free trial. 10 hours and a sale on the game. From their email

The Free Trial will work in much the same way as previously, except that now you’ll be able to create a character on any Sietch and World you want. Invite your friends and show them your home on Arrakis and the wider desert. Or feed them to Shai-Hulud – the deserts do not judge.
Play for free for 10 hours until November 27. The timer only progresses when you are playing.
Explore the entirety of Hagga Basin! Only Harko Village, Arrakeen, and the Deep Desert are unavailable.
Keep your progress if you buy the game! Keep everything, including character progress, Journey, inventory, base, vehicles, etc.
A few communications restrictions apply to avoid things like bots and griefing.