Diablo 4 Roll Call

The time has come to merge the Clans into one. But to do that we need to remove the inactive members. Unfortunately the clans doesn’t have any kind of a last online tag. So we are doing a roll call. Over the next few weeks if you want to stay in the D4 OTG clan or if you want a transfer from OTG2 to OTG just make a reply to this post here or post in the discord Diablo 4 rollcall channel with your Blizzard ID and which guild your are currently in.

At the end of May we will disband OTG2 to and remove inactive players from the main OTG clan to make room for transfers. We will then start sending out friend and clan invites that weekend beginning June. I will update this post with a list of officers closer to the date.

Also, don’t worry if your busy or just not interested in playing during that time period. Getting reinvited later is not harder than the roll call itself. You can join back up anytime you want.

3 Likes

Im here!

Elf_Boy in OTG1
Battlenet ID: ElvenMagi#1230
Thank you!

Still here from time to time, Hobart#1795

StealthBunny#11394

Thanks!
Namira

I am here too
Seanifer#1895

I still play just when I get tired of a season I take a break, but come back for the new season again. Especially this season was meh. Cazx#1678

I’ll check out Season 4… maybe.

Rando#1502

1 Like

I’m here Sertan#1916

I’m still here! Nifer#1801

Currently in OTG2, would like to move over. tOKtic#1653

Please transfer me.

PsiOpsDad#1242

I’m here. I took some time off but returning for season 4. Longstone

Daemonsbane#1202, currently in OTG2; finished with Season 3, waiting for the delayed Season 4 to hop back in. :+1: