[CLOSED] Strength of Thousands, Thursday nights 7:30-10:30 PM eastern time zone

Well I’m back from GenCon. Had fun, exhausted.

Should be back Thursday as long as nothing goes wrong.

3 Likes

Thursday is the day of the week between Wednesday and Friday. According to the ISO 8601 international standard, it is the fourth day of the week. In countries which adopt the “Sunday-first” convention, it is the fifth day of the week.

!

[Edit] We still don’t have Rage of Elements in Fantasy Grounds yet so I haven’t swapped any of Dathlue’s spells to ones from the new book. Some of them are very nice.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ill be 20-30 min late most likely. Gotta finish dinner and clean up.

Mainly for @Daemoro but relevant for everyone.

Herolab PF2 character management Humble Bundle

In other news, still no Rage of Elements for Fantasy Grounds.

I will parse through that and see what I don’t already have. Thanks Rando.

I had all the major stuff but by buying the $24 package I got like 17 of the smaller things.

The English word Thursday is named after the Norse god of thunder, Thor. Thursday means Thor’s day in Old English. Thor is represented riding a chariot drawn by goats and wielding his hammer.

I feel like this is a great opportunity to mention that my truck is named after the third most famous goat in Norse mythology, Heidrun. The first two are Thors goats that you mentioned. Heidrun resides in Vahalla and rather than producing milk she produces MEAD. She keeps a giant cauldron full for the Einherjar to stay drunk on until Ragnatok.

It’s an important job, and in my opinion she should ve the #1 goat in norse mythology. Thirs goats pull his chariot atound and get eaten every night and regenerate the next morning. An endless supply of mead is MUCH cooler.

1 Like

I’m a vegetarian and allergic to alcohol. Your goats all suck.

How are you not angry like ALL THE TIME?

No meat, no alcohol… I had no solid food for 45 hours and I was ready to murder everyone I met!

1 Like

ITS THURSDAY!!!

With that its also back to school night, even though its not me going back I’ve been told it looks good both parents are in attendance. I will be late…

1 Like

I apologize now but there is a pretty decent change I may not show or if I do it won’t be until 9-9:30. Est.

We levelled up Mak

1 Like

Happy Starfield Day!

1 Like

Do we have a game this week or is it Starfield day for some people?

Yes.

I’m going to be about 30 min late.

Will there be a game? I’m not playing star field but I know a lot are.

1 Like

We will be playing

I’m out next week. I’ll be out of town. Not playing Starfield.

2 Likes