[CLOSED] Strength of Thousands, Thursday nights 7:30-10:30 PM eastern time zone

Whatever tool it is you bought I’m glad you’re getting your monies worth.

And that looks great!!

It’s hero forge. The basics of it are free. I have a subscription so I can download anything I build as a token.

1 Like

!

So…

Ugly - Alchemist
Mak - Swashbuckler
Daemoro - Magus
Eddy - Rogue?
Rando - so um… Cleric of Nethys/Wizard/Champion?

1 Like

For comparison a different hat and rapier also tweaked the sash color a little. Any of these better?

1 Like

@Rando I think @eddyteagle was thinking about a divine sorcerer at one point so he MIGHT have healing covered.

Go with the one that has the feather. It will match his smugness perfectly. Thank you once again!

1 Like

And noooo I’m not playing around with HeroForge right now.

2 Likes

OK Mak I will send that to Grapper on Discord. If you want anything changed just let me know I can work on it more.

1 Like

I’m thinking this might be me if I use the staff magus

1 Like

I’m sitting here agonizing over cantrip selections since at first level I can only have 7 ready. Fortunately at level 2 I get 2 more… maybe I should plan on taking Cantrip Expansion so I will get into the double digits… that might give me some breathing room.

Who’s the “face”? Drogoon?

Anyone doing Medicine/Battlefield Medicine?

I will have 14 CHR and Diplomacy trained. That’s not great but I can do it in a pinch.

I’ll train medicine on the alchemist, but I won’t be real great at it. I’ll also dedicate a couple infused reagent slots a day to healing elixirs, but they’re pretty bad at doing much in the way of healing. I figure they’re mostly for emergencies in getting someone back up, but not overly good at really keeping people alive.

Daemoro, I whipped up a quick token on Hero Forge, but I can’t take a clean picture of it without a subscription (comes with the stock background only). Can you get a snapshot for turning into a token? Linky: - made with Hero Forge

1 Like

Nope not me… I can be but CHA is only +1 but I do have Diplomacy Trained as well.

I sent it over to grapper on discord. I took off the base, I assumed that’s what you wanted?

And now I even changed that stat… I dont need Strength. CHA is now a 14 so that works.

That works for me, Daemoro, thanks!

Magus
Alchemist01
Swashbuckler03
Swashbuckler05
Swashbuckler 04
I did a few variations on Mak’s token

1 Like

Lets use this one, or the one with the base.

Ayo Okoye (I suck at “African” names)
Cleric of Nethys (and future druid and future sorcerer)

Story forthcoming, not that elaborate.
16 CHA, trained in Diplo, Intimidate, and Deception
Intimidating Glare feat

Given what I know of PF2e, having GM’ed it for almost 3 years, I have managed to make one of the least survivable characters ever.