[CLOSED] Strength of Thousands, Thursday nights 7:30-10:30 PM eastern time zone

I love how the orcs of the Mwangi are respected demon hunters.

@Makuzi - could you change the title of the thread to reflect the time change (7:30 - 10:30 Eastern) since we don’t do 8 to 11 anymore

@grapper

All set…

So what Free tools are we using to build a character for this adventure?

I will check to see what my brother uses, I think it’s called pathbuilder. I personally use Herolab. I make so many characters I don’t mind paying for it. I have most of the rulesets etc for it too. I try not to think about how much I spend on it really. One awesome thing is that once I bought the rules specifically for this adventure path it puts in the the extra rules for building the characters that are added in.

2 Likes

Apparently I’m in the party now! /wave

I too use HeroLab*; it’s expensive and probably not worth it. Like Daemoro said there’s Pathbuilder (never used it) as well as character.pf2.tools. Paizo’s official digital tool - Pathfinder Nexus - doesn’t have it’s character creator online yet.

I plan on keeping Archives of Nethys open on monitor two while I have my spreadsheet of choice as well as Fantasy Grounds open on monitor one. I’ll just make the character in FGU and then export/import into the game. Though as the GM of my own PF2 campaigns I’ve already spent the bajillion bucks to have almost everything purchased for FGU already (I don’t have Guns & Gears, Book of the Dead, or Knights of Lastwall.)

• I guess that’s a reminder to go and cancel HeroLab Online…
2 Likes

https://pathbuilder2e.com/app.html

has all the books

As for my character…

For the magic-school focused adventure path I have chosen to play a:
~drumroll~

Fighter

But what KIND of Fighter, Rando? Sword and Board? Big Weapon? Ranged? Grappling Fist-Fighter?!?! :grin:

So this past Sunday I learned that Wonder Woman (of DC comics fame) has had a black twin sister since 1973!!!

And then I started reading my LO: The Mwangi Expanse book again and saw the picture of the lady with the hawk (Ladyhawke? that’s a neat name isn’t it?) on page 172.

And then I’ve been playing AC: Valhalla again lately.

And then I reminisced about all the mystic theurges I made in Rise of the Runelords who all got murdered.

So…

1. Black Wonder Woman: Sword 'n Board Fighter w/ Champion Dedication (and free Wizard Dedication)
  2. Ladyhawke: Archer Fighter w/ Beastmaster Dedication (and free Druid Dedication)
  3. Eivor: Ranger (and free Druid Dedication)
  4. ??? (Megan Fox?): some form of Cleric (cloistered)/Wizard/Druid w/ some form of Dedication(s)

So I’ll make 'em all and bring 'em Thursday.

P.S. There’s also a dwarven rogue and an elven barbarian - yes you read both of those right - in my head too

OK Ive been looking at classes and think Im going to go with a Swashbuckler- Human variant. Ill work on a name and a back story of types.

I’m going to try a new variant of my magic casting armored stick fighter.

The NEW Daemoro will be an Ancient Elf, Magus, Sorcerer, Wizard. He follows the Twisting Tree Hybrid Study from Magus. Sorcerer will be from the Ancient Elf and Wizard from the free selection from the adventure path. By 4th level I should have 4 1st level and 2 2nd level spells to do spellstrike with. If I take the feats the way I’m thinking. I may cut back 1 1st level spell and get the cool Magus Staff ability instead since the focus of the character is all about fighting with the magic staff.

He will also have a ton of skills.

That’s my plan right now, but it could conceivably change to whatever else we need.

I plan on working on something roguish tomorrowin case we need that niche filled. I found a synergy that I really like for a rogue caster.

Magaambya School Application

I am called Drogoon The Dark. I was raised by a sea faring gypsies’ band that say I was found floating under the docks as a small child. My mother having either birthed me off the pier to die or was thrown in and died giving birth with the last of her strength. What happened was never discovered and because of my black eyes they took me in as an oddity they could use to make money. My younger childhood I don’t remember any of it except for stories of how I came to the band and learned the ways of the sailor gypsies.

As I grew my adopted family taught me how to be a deck hand while at sea and how to make my way in this world. While learning my new skills I was able to pay back the money to them they used to raise me, and we found that I was pretty adapt at learning. One day while I was working near your school I “bumped” into a teacher who talked my family into letting me “apply” to go to the school. Honestly, I don’t think I had a choice because it was either apply for school or hang.

So here I am writing to you and asking if I can join your school.

2 Likes

If anyone has a figurine they could make me to look like the picture Id appreciate it…

I’m on it!

1 Like

Do you want him posed like that? and is that the weapon you want him wearing?

Rapier is the weapon he will be using. Posed like that works also but if something else is easier then Im also good with that. I would like him to stay to that type of colors. Kinda dark with a little flash of color in it.

I’m having trouble with the sash especially. The only thing close seems a bit much. I will post what I have so far

There is a hat that is turned up on the side but it has a big feather so I can do that too