[CLOSED] Strength of Thousands, Thursday nights 7:30-10:30 PM eastern time zone

I wonder if we could go back and claim that shield reward

Game day. Hoping the server is up early so people can start building their new toons.

It will probably take me a bit to get my spells done. I always forget how to build that part out and I have to relearn s9ome things.

Ive been sick since coming back from my trip. Nothing major just a bad head cold. Ill need to drop my daughter off at dance and then Ill try and get on as soon as Im home. Not sure how late Ill make it though or if I do at all. We have an issue at work still going on also so…

No game this week :cry:

I was looking at magic items that could be worth getting at our level. Does anyone else have any other good suggestions?

Boots of bounding 340gp +5 movement

Cloak of the bat 950gp Fly once a day for 10 minutes

There is an Aeon Stone I want called Pearly White Spindle for 60gp (Level 3) that is in the PFS Guide. I looked for that on Fantasy Grounds in the store but didn’t see it. I don’t know if it’s in with the Core stuff or not… I doubt it. It gives you 1HP/minute. it seems like a time saver for healing out of combat really since you’d get 10hp while searching or getting a focus point back or whatever.

yeah. thats good for the price

Game day!

Woot woot!

Going to be late. Still working.

ok. your character bis safe, I am not playing him

I have some training this week Thursday afternoon. I will most likely be late but not sure how late. Sorry all.

I will not be at the game this week. My daughter has recital practice and I’m working for the stage crew so I get to practice also. See everyone the following week.

1 Like

I remember being in the “pit crew” when my daughter was in band. It was awesome seeing her perform but I’m glad it’s over too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Work is mean…

I may be late.

I’m not going to make it at all tonight. My last node is just clearing and I need to drive home and shower then go right to bed. It’s been one of those days.

Sorry, all I also may not be next week but only If I’m not packed for our cruise before game time. Then the week after I won’t be on because we’ll be on a plane coming home.

So the way things look I have a decent chance for June 23 and a no-show for June 30.

Looking at my calendar July 7 may or may not happen either because of a band playing downtown my wife wants to see. Depends on if they cancel again or not. But after that, I hope to be back on a normal schedule.

No worries Mak. Grapper is about to go on a trip too so will be out a few weeks.

We will post something here to keep us all updated on the schedule.

1 Like

Hey Mak, we had another near-party-wipe fighting another new monster that was just way too hard for our characters at our level. This culminated to the group in general deciding that, meh, this adventure path isn’t being much fun and we might have a better time trying something else.

To that end, Grapper suggested trying the Strength of Thousands adventure path. Here’s the player’s guide if you’d like to read up: https://downloads.paizo.com/Strength%20of%20Thousands%20Players%20Guide.pdf

Essentially, starting over as level 1 characters, but as students in a magic Harry Potter-esque type school (and based in Golarian’s Mwangi jungle rather than Europe). There are even the equivalent of Hogwarts “Houses” (see the PDF linked above).

There are some extra add-ons that our characters will get as we level and “attend classes”. You don’t HAVE to create a character that uses magic though; at level 2 everyone will get a FREE multi-class feat into either Wizard or Druid (your choice, unless you are already a wizard or druid). Those free multi-class feats will keep coming at every even level, so you don’t have to give up your hard-earned class feats to keep bumping up your cross-class spellcasting (which is freaking awesome).

Anyway, we’ll probably be making characters and maybe doing an introduction session next week (June 23). After that, Grapper is going to be out of town for three weeks, so there’s a long break coming.

Also, I call dibs on Alchemist! I only got to play like level 1 on my Alchy last time…

3 Likes

If @grapper has no objections I will probably donate the Secrets of Magic book to the cause so we have all the magical goodness from that expansion. Also it will make me feel less guilty about being the biggest whiny baby of the group about “the adventure path that shall not be named”.

1 Like

“the adventure path that shall not be named” = The Vaults of Screw You

3 Likes