[Finished] PF2 - Big Troubles in Little Otari Extravaganza (Sundays, 8-11 EDT)

I’m taking a mental health day today.

Sounds good - hope all is well!

yeah good call … we are definitely not good for anyone’s good mental health :smiley:

Take care of you Rando :slight_smile:

it looks like they changed how the racial ability boosts work and the voluntary flaw.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6si7o

Ooo nice. Maybe we will meet Zanistra’s sister Zaniska who is a sorcerer!

Glad they decided to nerf the flick mace.

Haven’t done it yet but thinking about pulling the trigger on this 'cause I want to support more PF2/Foundry. It doesn’t really affect us 'cause

a) we’re using those top-down tokens
b) the NPCs/creatures in Abom Vaults Foundry Edition already have their own circular tokens made

But in our future Hell’s Rebels game, I think we’ll switch back to the circular ones.

2 Likes

As per the group DM in Discord, we’re off tonight. Feel better @Spoon and @Binasii!

So y’all did (finally!?) find the encounter that will ding y’all level 7! So, obviously, get that ready.

1 Like

I might have gone a too far? I’ve heard that that is possible, though I don’t really believe such nonsense.

We’ve got 12 new fun add-on modules to play with on Sunday…

Have mercy I beg you.

As per discord, I guess I’ll see everyone on the 12th?

1 Like

Okies

Inspired by the new token for Eddy’s gunslinger from the other thread I present to you my intepretation of what this party feels like to me:

I didn’t spend very much time on these and yet at the same time waaaaay too much.

1 Like

Hmm… so Zircon is Bashful, Glenden is Sleepy, Zulli is Dopey, and Mortimer must be Grumpy!

Remember when I was all stressed out about what we’re gonna do after Abom Vaults is done? And supposedly we’re doing Hell’s Rebels next? But I ditched Hell’s Rebels for the Thursday night group 'cause no one ain’t got no time for that? And instead we’re doing Gatewalkers on Thursday?

Well the follow up to Gatewalkers - Stolen Fate - is coming out in April and would also make a pretty fantastic follow-up to Abom Vaults - which is something I pitched as a possibility waaaay back when, but I nixxed that idea 'cause I didn’t think we had enough time, but y’all spent like what feels like 8 months in the previous level of the dungeon.

Yay?

You have my axe…eeerrr…halbred.

?

I love magic!