Planned Start: Sometime in March
Time Slot: Sundays, 7pm - 10pm EST
Chargen Rules: Human Variant, Standard Array, ASK DM.
This is a homebrewed campaign world that’s been running for a few years, now. You can read about it a bit on my Deviantart .
It’s not going to be as pretty as an official module, but you should come prepared to roleplay and absorb the world as best you can.
New Rules This Season:
- The FIVE GREAT RULES have changed:
The Five Great Rules of Vulreyn’s Table
- Behave yourself. (Should go without saying)
- Do not take the game personally.
- Players and their characters must be able to work together with the table and party.
- NO BACKSIES. Properly Label or Declare all of your rolls.
- My table is a NO WHINING zone.
- Try to work your characters story directly to the other party members. No more random murderhobos with weakly linked goals.
- IF you can’t tell me where you’re keeping something? You’ve officially lost it. Poof. It’s gone.