[Closed] D&D5 - Halar-Ezeon by Vulreyn - Sundays 7pm-10pm EST

You can choose, but please let me know what’s going on. I don’t own all the FG modules, even if I own all the books.

Well my initial thought is a human Cavailer, 4th son of a minor noble. My character is an admirer of Rawley, but his father is more of a politcal realist and supports Gilios.

I’m in if you have room, if not, Can I be put on the waiting list?

Thanks…

I was going to make a fighter also but haven’t figured out what type yet.

By have to be friends, do you mean our chars need to somehow know each other.

I have a Samurai Sailor already made up.

won’ be using this have decided to go monk: way of the kensei with Xanathar’s updates and changes. If someone else wants to use him go for it. With Vul’s permission of course.

Zaria Moonborn: Monk: Way of the Kensei, Using PHB and Xanathar’s (Updated)

@Dragooneer
I’ll check that out and PM you back.

I’m gonna say we’re closed and leave the waiting list as is - looks like 5.

Make sure to check my discord for more current discussions and announcements. I’ll try to keep pace here, but we missed dragooneer and Dacheese tonight. I’ll be working with you guys this week to catch you up.

So we have a lot of melee from the looks of it, do we think we should go for any ranged or arcane? Just wondering on thoughts

I switched my character to be a Scout, focusing on ranged.

So we have a
-Divine Sorcerer
-Scout
-Barbarian
-2 Monks

Is there anything else we need or that would really work for us, I want to make sure this works well for us.

Everyone seems to be in good shape - I’ll be on early this coming SUNDAY so everyone can setup and finalize. We should be able to start.

I hope you meant Early Sunday!!! Muhahahahahahaha

Mith

Sorry - my goof - I meant Sunday.

FYI - I got the roll notification mod for everyone.

Also - all coins will now weigh something. XD

Just an FYI, I am planning on changing out my Power supply this afternoon at some point. So I might be on time, I might be late, or if things really go south I might be missing!!!

Mith

This Sunday is mothers day. I will be taking my mother out and won’t be able to play this week.

Unexpected company - Probably for the best to put this week on hold. Happy Mother’s day!

I fell a few days ago and reinjured my back. I can’t sit or even stand for long periods of time. Sorry for the late notice but I didn’t expect for my whole right leg to go numb on me.

Dear god - I hope you recover soon. You’re welcome back whenever you’d like.