Catch Up with Safari

Alphea you nong, re-read the first paragraph in particular the third sentence of the wall of text :stuck_out_tongue:

Then in the second paragraph I go on to whinge about NOT having the phones cool features. I have a little netbook notebook device. It’s a piece of crap. But it has a keyboard. It has a solid state drive but dig this. It’s only 16GB in size. With no DVD drive. I think that was the 3rd time I have turned it on LoL last virus pattern update was 2017.

I will certainly start a different topic for the PC discussion and I will even look for the correct area to post it. Don’t worry I’ll tag you in it so you can find it.

That’s a beautiful Bengal Cat btw

Well Girl glad you are tough…I know the sick part too, didn’t elaborate earlier but diagnosed with AFIB last year which led to to CHF in August which if I had waited another day thinking it was just heat I might not be here when the paramedics arrived I had a O2 level of 51 so I was out of work for 3 months.

Here are a couple screen pics of my destiny 2 stuff https://www.flickr.com/gp/188138605@N04/317Y81

Here is a link so some of the models I have done https://www.flickr.com/gp/188138605@N04/8K9yr2

And here is my new passion 3D printing, the printer is currently torn appart for some massive upgrades that have gone arse-up (bad boards, bad wires, bad prints etc. LOL hope to have it back up and running by next week) https://www.flickr.com/gp/188138605@N04/FPQCN5

Also I’m not great with this new discord stuff either, I am a member of several of them and still don’t understand them LMAO, but I will try to stop in and say hi so you and maybe aery and arcano

1 Like

The easy way is: Effect is usually a noun. Affect is usually a verb. But not always. LOL

1 Like

@Safari Is there an eta on when you’ll be coming back to play wow because I resubbed in anticipation of you coming back.

1 Like

When I get a new pc Senzo. There’s no exact time frame. But I’ll let you know dear. Take care til then.

@Senzoba check out this thread link below. I hope @Alphea is okay haven’t heard from her.

This should earn me a badge link

I bet you got the printer because of wanting to make a blaster rifle or pistol modelled on the ones you use in the game.

LoL I showed my husband your models. Specifically the blaster. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

What I can do when I get my new PC is figure out everything there is to know about the new VOIP, then I’ll teach you. I’m looking forward to hearing you laugh again besides I may have questions.

Who am I kidding? I WILL have questions :grin:

I wish the faces would convert :smiley: into an emote :stuck_out_tongue: this new way is a pain in the ass/finger.
EDIT: OMG they did convert :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: YaY
:smiley: should look like :grin:

Oh I have a question for anyone who can answer it. But have to put it in a diff post because photo is on other device.

Hugs
Not supposed to say from Safari cries

Anyone know who this person is in the picture I took of my Television Screen? The person talking to Michelle Obama is the unknown.

[Edit] StePHen [Edit] Colbert. A comedian… Funny guy.

Hosted The Colbert Report on Comedy Central channel until he got the gig on The Late Show - a talk show - on CBS.

/shrug

1 Like

Thank you Homestead. Much appreciated.

To be honest I haven’t seen her since your accident 3 or 4 years ago and even before that she was off and on in mumble. Well she’s at least alive replied to something a couple days ago

1 Like

Safari!! as you may have guessed from the overwhelming responses you have received to your posts … You, my dear lady, have been missed. Often in WOW Discord, someone would ask if anyone else had heard from you and we all would share and send love and well wishes your way. WOW will be here to welcome you back with open arms. We are at an end of ExPac lull right now but people are still grouping, raiding and leveling. Now may be a good time to jump back in for you because I can tell you … you have A LOT Of Pets to catch up on!! Regardless if you decided to get back into WOW or play anything else, Welcome home darling, we left the light on for you and so very glad you made it home.

<3 Binazzi

1 Like

Oh Beautiful Binazzi,

You actually made my eyes leak, happy tears I promise. I am so excited to be partly back. You can be sure I’ll be having you seeking that mute button before too long.

To get fully back I need a new computer. I cannot game on my phone, phablet or FUBAR netbook laptop. That stupid waste of money can’t even hold a windows OS upgrade. I bought it because it was the lightest device to carry and weighs peanuts. Turns out it had peanuts for brains too. Should have just got the tablet even though it was heavier.

I have even allocated a decent budget for it. But sadly everyone is too busy to read my ramblings to help me choose what to get.

I have called in the big guns and one of OTG’s most brilliant minds (besides my own) LoL–And asked for his help. (@Duvago that’s you I’m referring to)

My dearest @Alphea seems AWOL and hasn’t spoken up yet since she suggested creating a different thread for the PC topic. She better NOT have coronavirus or I will kill her for getting sick. If fact none of you should catch this bug if you can avoid it.

I can’t wait to finally get to see wow before they broke the world. And see the new stuff too. At this stage I’d be happy to just have mumble. But I need that PC built bought and delivered before you get to hear my melodious voice again.

Til then you’ll just have to imagine me speaking to you while you read what I typed.

Hugs from
Safari <— I’m being rebellious :stuck_out_tongue:

For voice OTG now uses Discord and you can get Discord on your phone. You can even join voice channels from the phone app so even if you don’t have a computer yet, you can still come and talk our heads off! Discord does take some getting used to and some people love it then some people hate it but it is what we use. There is a Discord thread here on the OTG forums that should help you get it set up and get an admin to give you access. Hopefully you can join us there soon even if not in game yet.

1 Like

Sorry I missed all the conversations @Safari. I don’t check the forums as often as I used to. If you hadn’t sent me a direct message I would have never known.

Just so everyone knows I did send Safari a parts list she can afford from the retailer she prefers so hopefully she will approve the choices and put in her order soon. I uploaded the parts on another thread specifically about her computer upgrade here: Safari's Gaming Rig
Looking forward to seeing you in game soon Safari.
I have a lot of games I’d like you to try.

You mentioned ESO for example, so I have a story.
When that game came out I knew you had bought a copy to play, but for some reason I don’t recall you weren’t able to play at launch. So I created an alt character on my account called Safari so you wouldn’t loose the name you wanted. Sadly though after a couple years of still not having the pleasure of your presence and needing the slot for another character… I deleted Safari. I wish I could have saved it for you until now. Hopefully we can find a near enough version of Safari you can use.

1 Like

okay I was lying in bed and still couldn’t fall asleep. So I thought I would have a quick peekaboo. It’s 6:19am.

I’ll get onto the whole get a PC thing ASAP. But back to ESO for a second. Now don’t get angry remember I can’t help my memory but I could play at launch but due to the size of the pre-orders for head start access ESO did that stOOpid roll out of headstart for about a week until Real Launch date, your start date was dependant upon the date you registered your pre-order stuff and/or the version you bought. I could only buy basic due to country restrictions. So you and Varidren got to start day one of headstart or very close to it. You gave me my Safari the day I started which only ended being a 3 days or so behind launch.

But I didn’t stick around because I didn’t like it. The world was too dark, @Alphea was going to a role playing server and it all just sucked. I was worried about it because all the videos before release the environment itself was soooo dark. Like it was always night time.

Has this changed at all the darkness? You know what I love LoL

auto correct shits me LoL I fixed 2 errors in that post

1 was a typo the other an auto-correcto gone dumb found another boo boo that makes 3. Woopsies. This is stOopido. I am getting back up. My book beacons.

Wow, strange how time can change memories. I’m sure you’re right, you’re memory was always better at events and such.
I don’t know if the “darkness” is different.
That might be the cold harbor part. Its the original main story. You can actually play now without ever doing it if you really want.

1 Like

Yeah I remember that day fairly well I started a new character just so I could play ESO with you @Safari think we even did the first dungeon together as well. Don’t know if you did but I played up to when the beta ended cuz at the time ESO after beta was a subscription

1 Like

I never role played I was always playing myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t been on much lately as you probably worked out got one of these 10 week old colds that wouldn’t go away got tested for flu and got a negative covid test back, figures as our beloved NHS aren’t dealing with anything else atm.
Anyway just getting used to the normality of having toilet paper stuffed up my nose to catch the drips, another 5 weeks of lockdown at least but probably more like another 12 weeks on top after the 5 weeks is up for people with my age and health profile. who knows.

Had a quick look at the PC build and it looks pretty solid to me .

Must be time for a nap it’s all I seem to do nowadays can’t even topless sunbathe in the garden as too many neighbours still off work o.O

Do you remember in Jaws when the Mayor was so concerned about the economy, and he told everyone it was safe to get back in the water?

1 Like