Call of Duty OTGER Regiment Created

I’m sorry to hear about your power supply. I’ve not been on in a few days. I may come on some time this week.

1 Like

Anyone here playing Cold War? Trying to get some groups together to play with my GF and I.

We’ve been playing CoD since MW. You can catch us in the CoD channel on Discord. We have a regiment in MW. We don’t have a regiment in CW. I’ve not see that feature yet.

Any interest in possibly starting a regiment in CW? I currently own MW but gf only has CW. Just curious.

1 Like

As far as I know, there isn’t a Regiment feature on CW. You can use the Clan Tag and put in OTG. Other than that, there isn’t any major need for anything group related. We play in Discord, that’s helpful too.

Look me up in CW I am on most days.

There isn’t a regiment feature for CW. If you want to play with fellow guild mates just drop into the Discord Channel.

42yr old Michigander …play late nights/weekends on Xbox Series X …K/D isn’t the best lol my first time playing battle royals and call of duty. I love to play though and get better and have fun of course…would love to join regiment and meet fellow Warzone OTGER’s

XBOX: WORDSPOKEN
ACTIVISON: WORDSPOKEN#6376983

Thanks for the post. Currently, I don’t have CoD loaded on my computer. We have one or two guild mates that play regularly. You can typically find us in Discord in the General Games - FPS - area. We’ve mostly been playing Battlefield 4.

1 Like

Looks like I need to load BF4 and see how that goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is everyone? Miss gaming with you guys!!

We’re playing BF2042 or other Battlefield game every night.

I just bought 2042, do not have 5 though.