Call of Duty OTGER Regiment Created

Join me up pls! Warcrime#1111291

1 Like

This is great! Here are my ID’s:

Activision: Extermicide
BattleNet: Extermicide#1293

I started creating some “WARZONE STORIES” videos, and would love to get some recorded with OTGER’s!

2 Likes

@Warcrime and @Extermicide I’ve sent a Friend request. Once you accept I can add you to the Regiment.

Look for me when in game… I would love to do some Warzone with OTGER’s…

Please add me also… I’d like to play with some more mature people…

Activision ID… cliffyincalgary1#5965138

@BuzWeaver, could you add me to the regiment also? I’d love to find some mature people to play with.

Activision ID… cliffyincalgary1#5965138

A friend request has been sent from my account, BuzWeaver. Once you accept I’ll add you to the regiment.

Thank you.

Clint

@BuzWeaver Hi Buz,

We are friends on the social-club for Warzone.
How do I get added, to the OTGER regiment? at this time, I do not belong to any in-game groups.

Much respect
Richard in Florida
(Brainss)

You get added the same way I mentioned in your previous request. You need to add me to your Friends via Activision: BuzWeaver#3740003

Your name is Brrainss in-game? That’s what I’ll be looking for when you send your friend request. Once that’s completed I can add you to the regiment.

I will keep an eye out for the Regie invite
And yes, we are both added.

God Bless

Richard

No. You are not added. There is only one way to add people cross platform and that’s through Activision.

We have already added each other, as “friends” but no regiment requests from you

check your offline friends list, in the social menu. (I can be online but i don’t think it’s needed to
invite someone to a “regiment”… just scroll via offline activision friends list

Does this work? Sorry, I love gaming in groups, so I’m eager to join.

Richard

(btw) my activision name is in the upper right hand corner
your name is highlighted in yellow, of the screen capture

Most of the time when I receive friend request I then add people to the regiment. Perhaps it timed out? I sent another.

Got it,

Thank you a million ! :slight_smile:

Great to hear it.

Hi Buz and regiment,
I sent you a friend request a couple days ago, I know I’m late to the party but if you’re still running some WarZone etc. Let me know. Thanks

Mujin

Yep. I did get it, however I often get a lot of random drive by request and since I didn’t see you post for an invite I cancelled the request. Now that I know, please send one again.

Will do. Thanks for letting me know and for taking care of administrative duties. See you around.

Mujin

1 Like

Hey guys, well my computer’s power supply decided to fry itself and my Mobo. I am on a backup system until I get my other one up and running. I tried playing COD on this system but it is soooo laggy… I will give it a shot again sometime soon. I am hoping to have my other system up and running next week. Crossing Fingers…