Back 4 Blood players?

I’ll be on Tuesday and Wednesday for some holiday action, not sure about Thursday though. I recently started playing SWTOR again and Thursday seems to be raid night so if there is room for me in the raid I’ll be jumping in that otherwise I’ll be up for some B4B. Still, I will be on Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

Things have been a bit busy iRL… do the cool kids still say that?

Will be on when I can. Sunday is usually my regular night with my son otherwise am off and on depending on the watching TV with wife schedule (and Wednesday night D&D). Will look for you guys when I can be on!

She sometimes has meetings in the evening though. :smiley:

I unlocked Holly’s reindeer hat but it looks like I don’t have any other pieces to combine it with so she looks pretty plain except for the hat. Not sure if she has other pieces like Mom’s ugly sweater lol

Unlocked all the holiday stuff. Was pretty fun. Did some of it offline as some people have horrible pings and I hate sitting there waiting for some rando (not you guys). :smiley:

ACT 4 waugh!!!

I got the annual pass… anyone else pick it up? Was $23.99 on sale, usually $39.99 I think. Having a lot of fun with the game both solo or with my son or randos so worth it.

I have been doing more raiding in SWTOR lately so my weeks have been pretty busy. What is a good night (or maybe even 2) to play with you guys?

My son and I play videogames Sunday nights and are definitely digging B4B.

Otherwise, weeknights are sometimes good depending on what my wife and I are up to. When regular TV resumes, Thursday is always good as she watches Grey’s Anatomy and Station 19 and I run screaming from the room. :open_mouth:

Having an excellent time in B4B. It’s been out for a year and has received a lot of love from the devs. Finding the customization of card decks, player characters, and roles fun and engaging. I don’t often go for FPS games, but this one really ticks a lot of boxes for me. Killing zombies is just kinda…therapeutic. =)

Playing with another OTG member and we’re looking for more to fill our squad out from 2 people to 4 people. We’re currently making our way through Act 3 on Nightmare and look forward to No Hope difficulty at some point.

If you’re playing or interested in Back 4 Blood, be happy to run with you, or help with questions. The offline version is fantastic, as the bots fill in the other characters and guarantee a good time without having to deal with yahoos from the general public.

If you’d like to run with us, let me know. Be happy to share more details. And, if you glossed over this game, I recommend giving it a try. It might surprise you.

I bought this when it first came out, but had trouble finding players I knew–the randos (no offense to Rando, of course) were obnoxious. I really enjoyed the pro-teamwork atmosphere of Left4Dead, though, so I’d be willing to give this another shot.

I’m reinstalling, so feel free to shoot me a message on Steam. My userid is Vowels. (if there is trouble figuring me out in the list and we aren’t already friends, it’s the one with the blackhole/orange square avatar)

I’ve been meaning to come back after the last update oops