Back 4 Blood players?

Replaying the same levels is how you get your supply points for more cards. With the random deck at each level they play out differently and are not a repeat

Apologies all, but I have to watch my nephews tonight as their babysitter cancelled last minute. I wonā€™t be playing B4B tonight (Thursday) as I have to keep them occupied and B4B isnā€™t really age appropriate for them at ages 6 and 9 :smirk:

Iā€™ll be back at it next week.

We have a grocery delivery that was supposed to be here and now who knows when? Donā€™t want to bail in the middle of anything so guess Iā€™ll shoot for next week too (Tuesday and/or Thursā€¦ oops Thanksgiving). :smiley:

Anyone gonna be around tonight to play some? I can be on around 8pm est if anyone else wants to play.

Iā€™ll try and hop on but depends on the wifeyā€™s plans. Thursdays are usually betterā€¦ but not this week obviously! :turkey:

Finishing up dinner and should be on shortly.

@RanterX good session with ya last night, hereā€™s to getting a couple more to join after the holidays!

1 Like

Definitely! Last night was a BLASTā€¦ hope more can join.

We started the campaign and finished the first two ā€œmini-actsā€ of Act 1 (not sure what else to call them).

The last part was Bar Room Blitz which was AWESOMEā€¦ especially the music playing on the jukebox which you had to protect lol

Heres the music list if you want spoilersā€¦ Jukebox Music List - Back 4 Blood Wiki Guide - IGN

And some video gameplay of the levelā€¦ wish I had been recording! Definitely play the level when you get a chanceā€¦

https://youtu.be/wSZQnh_zGe4?t=103

1 Like

Iā€™ve been meaning to buy it, I just keep forgetting.

Well whatcha waitinā€™ for?! Itā€™s on sale for Black Friday at some spots, for instance itā€™s under $40 on Greenmangaming.

@RanterX

Man, given how crappy my internet service has been since Wednesday and Thursday itā€™s amazing I was even able to play Tuesday night!

Dā€™oh!

I am a bit off schedule today and only just ordered some dinner. Hopefully it will get here soonā€¦ once Iā€™ve eaten Iā€™ll check Discord to see if anyone is around to play as my wife is off to watch her medical dramas (bleah) at 8pm EST.

Ok didnā€™t make it on. Wife under the weather and need me close.

Thatā€™s ok I didnā€™t do B4B last night anyhow, spent the night finally finishing Star Wars Jedi Order after having it since it came out. Iā€™m also feeling under the weather a bit, probably be on tonight and should definitely be on Thursday night.

1 Like

GREAT game. I need to finish it too.

I should have checked in last night, weā€™re taking a break from D&D for the month. New DM needs time to prepā€¦ and we havenā€™t taken more than a week off for 3 years lol

Will see how things play out but wife has her trauma dramas tonight so will try and get on! :+1:

Hope you are feeling better. Chicken soup!!!

My Sunday nights are open too if anyone wants to do some undead and monstrosity killing to finish out the week.

Ugh I didnā€™t check the forums today. :frowning:

shame-gameofthrones

1 Like

My son surprised me last night and told me he got B4B so we played last night. Did a quickplay of Barroom Blitz as I told him it was AWESOME then we started a campaign and actually got through Hellā€™s Bells.

Gonna play some more tonight possibly (and definitely over the holidays) as weā€™re trying to do all the holiday supply lines if anyone is around. I am RanterX on GamePass (as mentioned previously).