Atlas the new Elyria made better (released date 12/13/2018)

Steam says it is 100gb. At I thought I saw that .

Looks like thereā€™s two threads here. I just came across this on Steam. Canā€™t wait to check it out. I checked discussions and couldnā€™t find a launch time. Checked Twitch and thereā€™s several streamers with countdowns. Looks like it launches at 5pm CST today. I havenā€™t seen a price yet though. Anyone know the cost? Does OTG have a Discord? Arr, where we meetinā€™ mateys? :pirate_flag:

Supposedly itā€™s $29 to buy it during early access, or $50-something at launch

Oooooo hope not, I can deal with 30 but not 100 without uninstalling goodies. Enjoy the beer Captain ā€œGrogā€ Vanster. :wink:

Petalwing, thanks for the 5pmCST heads-up! Hope it sticks this time.

Delayed! What a bummer! I was getting ready for Bloody Marys and rum shots. :grin:

They just tweeted an EA launch of maybe noon PST tomorrow.

Thanks for the update! It looks like Hashberry is going to have a Discord text channel setup later today which will help.

Has anyone decided what they want their pirate name to be yet? :slight_smile:

Patiently waiting to purchase and download. Pirate name? Fredrick hopefully

Looks like they are still aiming for a 12pm (PST) launch. Captain Fredrick, Keeper of Soulsā€¦ has a ring to it. :wink:

1 Like

Heheheā€¦ for the record, Atlas is now available on Steam. $24.99 until Jan 2nd with promo. :slight_smile: Having trouble with checkout though, I imagine due to the hordes of purchasers.

Hah! That is EXACTLY me right now, except Iā€™m wearing green.

Woot. Got though to the purchase page now itā€™s hanging while trying to process payment.

You win Atlas!!! :stuck_out_tongue: I almost got to checkout, but itā€™s hanging on a black screen so redoing. Thereā€™s now a Discord Atlas text channel and Taramil has an Atlas Discord temp voice channel setup.

Haha, love Kellyā€™s Heroes! One of my favs growing up. Woof woof! :pirate_flag:

And now itā€™s says Iā€™ve attempted too many purchases, and to wait a while.

I kept getting the Steam error ā€œThere seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.ā€

But I FINALLY pushed through it, and just started the downloadā€¦ initial download said it was 96.5 GB but actual seems to be 32 GB ā€¦ according to Steam it will take me 11 days, 16 hours to download. Hah! Hope that bottleneck is temporary.

took about 24 minutes to DL for me
launching now

Wow, NICE! How much do you charge to deliver it via USB flash drive to all of us? :sunglasses: Keep us posted on the interior chaos. :slight_smile:

all for naught, DLā€™d but no servers actually up yet
They said by 3 minutes agoā€¦