ArcheAge Unchained - Sept 30th Release B2P - NOT P2W!

Thanks for the heads up. If anyone rolls alts on a specific server can you let us know which one? I’m eager to start playing but would like to be with you guys!

A few people are on Kaylin East

Skully Today at 3:21 PM
Is anyone on Kaylin east?

Sarvadi Today at 3:27 PM
I am Skully
And so is FreezerBurn
And Vinnie. We are all in Forbidden Forest

Thanks again Aurok. I think I’ll roll a character there but hold on redeeming any of the pack items until we see what happens with Wynn.

Appreciate all the help and info.

Hmm, that doesn’t sound promising with the server overload. I guess I’ll hold off and see how things shake out. Not getting a shot at land would kill it for me as I’ll ideally be mainly a farmer to help the guild out.

All,

I rolled a new character on the brand new Jergant server that just opened 30 minutes ago. I went East faction. Land claims for this server start next Saturday the 26th.

So for now I’ll be there. I did get a character made on Kaylin, but even there I had a one hour queue at 11pm pacific, and over an hour this morning at 7 am.

Excited to start playing on this new server and glad to have a week to prepare for the land grab!

Ace

Is there going to be a chapter of OTG on Kaylin by chance?

There’s a half dozen people on Kaylin Noixi, but they all joined another guild called Forbidden Forest. No official OTG guild on any server.

Will Forbidden Forest become an OTG guild eventually?
And who can I contact for a ginvite?

See my post a few up to see who’s playing on Kaylin. Your best bet is to join the OTG discord and reach out or say something in the ArcheAge channel and someone can point you in the right direction. Someone did say their guild filled up (for now) until guilds level up and can expand spaces

Greetings OTGer’s!!

How active are OTGer’s on Unchained right now? Noticed the OTG discord seems rather dead at the moment, but it is 8AM. Was sort of interesting to come back to the game since they have a non-play to win version. I just didn’t want to join in unless we had a community setup.

Zike

@Zike read all the posts before yours :slight_smile:

No “official” OTG guild planned for AA:U. Many, including myself, have joined other guilds for this game :frowning:

I’m on the 3-hour plus queue server of Wynn, others on Kaylin, etc.

It is unfortunate that the community is divided over this one, but man… 3 hour queue? yikes… might have to pass on this game.

1 Like

It depends on what server you want to play on. Wynn is/was popular. Kaylin might not be as bad. Jargent is newest and quick to get on.

Bottom line, no official OTG support, just a bunch of OTGers playing together

I’m playing Kaylin West. Lemme know if others are out there

Will be on Wynn West.