ArcheAge Unchained - Sept 30th Release B2P - NOT P2W!

i bought the game yesterday and logged on. was wondering which server OTG will be on?

I also would like an idea of relative sizes, as I also want to be on the largest group :slight_smile:

Count me in for the west team!

Should we have a good mix of healers/tanks/dps or just go with the flow and tweak later in the game?

Iā€™m in just not sure east or west as of yetā€¦
how do I get the discord info?

Wynn is the server, join OTG discord and message either Boop for West or Evilpeppard for East about their discord info or group size.

Play whatever class you want, donā€™t fall into the meta trap that leads to everyone thinking only a small handful of builds are good. A lot of what people base the meta from is the legacy servers that people have played for years and thereā€™s a lot more armor/weapons available and people with max crafting proficiency.

I just bought the silver pre-order package now. Iā€™ll look you guys up in the Discord. :slight_smile:

I have a couple of issues. I got in and created a couple of place holder toons. My question isā€¦ are they ommitting parts of the character customization? Body customization doesnā€™t seem to exist. Also, did anyone have issues like my friend and I did with the loading of the characters into the character creation?

Also, the 2 of the servers are already restricted, including Wynn.

Archeage does very little body customization. You may be thinking of Black Desert.

Yeah, there are no body sliders. Also, I have noticed that when loading the characters initially, it can take a while for the textures to fill in.

My two starting characters for Wynn server West

I believe itā€™s due to a shader folder for Archeage within your Documents folder. I believe the data needs to be downloaded (or generated) into that cache before it will display.

I canā€™t wait to get in and make a character honestly, Iā€™m gonna have to figure out east or west though.

looking to get started. What server and faction? Thanks

OTG is not making an official guild. Weā€™re split, there is a group on East and West both on the same server Wynn.

Totally up to you what faction you want to play as.

Looks like Wynn is still locked. Couldnā€™t create a character during name reservation as it was restricted both days, and itā€™s restricted today on launch. I guess Iā€™ll be rolling on the Denistrious server or waiting a few days to see if we can create characters on Wynn again.

Hope to see you all in game!?

Hey guys, considering buying this one and becoming a farmer haha. Just need to know the official server(I think Wynn?) and side that I need to choose to be hooked up with you guys. I appreciate it.

The guild is on Wynn. Currently no new characters are allowed to be created on the server. Hopefully it will unlock soon and we can join up with everyone. Iā€™m crossing my fingers they hold off on opening up land until the 26th or it could be challenging to find a plot to put down a house or farm.

Land rush is happening tomorrow at 10am, itā€™s been confirmed. The newest server pushed it out till next week. There SHOULD be land available even after tomorrow and into next week might just be in one of the least popular zonesā€¦ people arenā€™t going to have the labor or gilda to be dropping huge mansions or anything all for a little bit.

1 Like

They announced that Wynn and other servers will remain locked with the current queues. It might be another week+ before we can start playing and join you guys. Fingers crossed that itā€™s soonerā€¦

The queueā€™s are nasty right now on Wynn if Iā€™m being honest ace. They have been 3-5 hours most days depending what time you queue up. You literally have to remotely login to your computer using like google remote from your phone to even have a chance at playing every day and pray you donā€™t be disconnected.

Not sure if that is going to change anytime soon or if they are going to fix something but itā€™s downright exhausting and infuriating and some people I hear are giving up for the time being and rolling chars on the newer servers that donā€™t have a queue to speak ofā€¦