World of Warcraft's Fractures in Time Kills Two Birds With One Stone For One Class

Check out this link: Warlock races and pets

Warlocks are one of World of Warcraft ’s most iconic classes, embodied by infamous characters like the orc Gul’dan. Countless players have chosen the warlock as their preferred class due to its flavor, power, and utilities that no other class can offer. But with the next content update in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, warlock players will have even more to celebrate.

If i am given the choice to become an Eradar, I will race change in a heartbeat.

While there is nothing wrong in all races having access to the warloc class, just from a story point of view, i would really like to know how the Lightforged D. fell so far from grace. I would figure the Naru would sense the evil and snuff them out before they could summon their first demon.

Being able to customize the pets will be nice, Zepnam has wanted a makeover for years now, apprently he has his eye on some goblin wench that he wants to impress.

Trevain

1 Like

rofl
:joy: :grin: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ve been fiddling around with the idea of race changing Fried back to undead…after all, that is where she started in the first place. Not sure how that would play out in the scheme of things with the current guild setup…she would probably be restricted from doing some things.

Aery may want to have a word or two with me on that I think. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Just remember, you would be all by yourself in any world content that requires grouping.

Yes, that’s the rub. I’ll wait until Bliz expands this, but it certainly would have been nice to return my lock to her original chosen race.

What benefit would she have as Undead?

Because undead is Horde, the following would apply to her regard being in an Alliance guild:

No longer will you have to wish your Horde heart could find a home with the amazing Alliance guild you just cleared a random raid with. Nor do you have to don a cheery Alliance front after wishing a fond farewell to some fantastic Horde heroes after a successful Heroic.

We’re blurring the faction line for guilds and allowing players to create and join same-realm guilds with their friends from the opposite faction when the Embers of Neltharion update arrives on May 2.

Some things to remember with cross-faction guilds:

• Guild affiliation with the Alliance or Horde will depend on the faction of the Guild Leader, and guild achievements and vendors will still reflect the guild’s primary faction.
  • Guild members of the opposite faction will benefit from unlocked shared perks but cannot contribute to specific achievements. As an example, Alliance members of a Horde guild could not contribute progress towards the “Alliance Slayer” guild achievement.
  • Guild repairs and social conveniences, like shared chat, will be available to opposite-faction guild members.
  • Players must be Battle.net friends or part of the same Battle.net community to invite or receive an invitation to an opposite-faction guild on the same realm.

Opposite-faction guildmates can only play communally inside instances; they’ll still be considered Unfriendly to each other (or Hostile in War Mode) in the outdoor world.

1 Like

Her name is Friedbones…didn’t carry the same punch for a “living”…we figured she just had a hankering for some Fried Chicken…so confusing…:rofl:

1 Like

I actually refused to give up my name for my lock when I swapped over to Alliance. After all, she did look like a bags of chard bones when I created her and I laughed so often because of it. I even had a few folks whisper me asking what sized pan did I use, or was she left over Kentucky Chicken bones (that one got me laughing I died to a mob I was fighting).

lol :joy:

I remember when you came over to the ‘light’ side with Fried. I was there. :grin:

I was asking if you wanted to go back to Horde Undead because of some new faction/class benefit. But it sounds like you’re just going back to your roots (get it? Roots. Underground). I’m so humerus. (Omg! I did it again). Thank you. Thank you very much.

Another cup of caffeine is calling my name. Y’all have a great day. :hugs:

1 Like

Mid, I miss you. We always had good laughs whenever we ran around together. Miss that. But glad you are still lurking in the forums. :grin:

Fried’s name actually came about rather serendipitously, just remember I was talking about food and looking for a funny name that would make folks laugh. Then the thought of the combo undead bones bouncing around as a warlock with a minion just made me laugh and that was it. But undeadbones didn’t really cut it so Friedbones came into the picture and that’s all she wrote :joy: