World of warcraft shadowlands pc/mac collector's edition

WORLD OF WARCRAFT SHADOWLANDS PC COLLECTOR’S EDITION

Collector’s Edition includes:

• World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Epic Edition digital game key

Epic Edition in-game content

• Shadowlands-Level Character Boost: Instantly boost a single character to be ready for Shadowlands-level content (note: this boost cannot be transferred between World of Warcraft accounts)
  • Anima Wyrmling Pet: Explore the afterlife alongside your new companion
  • Ensorcelled Everwyrm Mount: Take flight for your next adventure on a supernatural being of pure anima
  • Vestments of the Eternal Traveler: Use your Everwyrm to begin a quest for the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler, an all-new transmog set
  • Eternal Traveler’s Effect for your Hearthstone: Return to your Hearthstone bind location with a reality-bending cosmetic effect
  • Illusion: Wraithchill Weapon Enchant: Unlock a chilling new cosmetic effect for your weapon (note: as with other Illusions, Wraithchill can be applied only to certain weapon types)
  • 30 days of game time: Extend your stay in Azeroth (and beyond)

Even more physical and digital keepsakes

• Art of the Shadowlands hardcover book: Explore the visual development of Azeroth’s multifaceted afterlife
  • Collector’s Edition Digital Soundtrack key: Download the stirring orchestral pieces from the Shadowlands soundtrack
  • Covenant Sigils 4-pin collector’s set: Add the symbols of all 4 Covenants to your pin collection and adorn your backpack, lanyard, or clothing with the sign of your chosen path
  • Shattered Sky mousepad: Witness the moment Sylvanas shattered the veil between this life and what lies beyond, changing Azeroth’s fate forever

Note: Shadowlands available on or before December 31, 2020. Requires World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth base game, internet connection, Blizzard registration, and Blizzard Battle.net desktop application to play. In-game items and Character Boost are not available in World of Warcraft Classic. Character Boost cannot be transferred between World of Warcraft accounts. See Details & Specs for full system requirements.

World of Warcraft: Shadowlands

• Discover the Shadowlands, the world between worlds and the resting place for every mortal soul that has ever lived, whether virtuous or vile
  • Explore Azeroth’s afterlife as you journey through hidden realms of wonders and horrors
  • Align yourself with one of the four Covenants of the Shadowlands, as these otherworldly shepherds of the dead each have their own ambitions, motives, and powers that can be yours
  • Ascend Torghast, the Tower of the Damned–a highly replayable, ever-changing dungeon in the dark heart of the Maw

Walmart USA | Game Stop USA | Best Buy USA | Best Buy Canada

Kelryth:

I have mine pre-ordered :slight_smile: Who else is getting it?

1 Like

@Kelryth thanks for sharing! I ordered mine the second day it was available. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had to wait a bit until it was on a Canadian retailer so i pre-ordered it at like 4am after countless refreshes…lol

Excellent! It’s going to be a fun ride. I love new expacs, but pretty much suck at them.

I’ve got every Collector’s Edition since Cata :slight_smile: I love CE’s especially if they have Soundtracks with them. the BFA soundtrack was very awesome, it was in 48khz 24bit .wav files. Very high quality Lossless format. I hope Shadowlands is released in a similar fashion.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

All 4 retailers are still up.

Checked 2020-08-07

1 Like

@Kelryth, thanks for the updates!

1 Like

I just went with the standard electronic epic edition. Since I am not really all that interested in collecting memorabilia, unless its clay art by artists I like, most anything else ends up collecting dust and never to be used/seen again until my next cleaning out cycle. :rofl:

Anyway, I have gone back to watch the Shadowlands trailer and noticed something in the very beginning where Ice Crown comes into view. Does anyone else see a resemblance of the Ice Crown citadel to the Gothic edifice, Ciith Ungol from The Two Towers, in Lord of the Rings?

I remember that scene in the Two Towers where Gollum, Frodo and Sam arrive at Cirith Ungol. I thought that Peter Jackson and his team did a wonderful job setting that drama up cinematically. I was very impressed. And I still remember it to this day which brought it forcefully to mind when I watched the Shadowlands trailer again.

wouldn’t be the first time blizz used lotr imagry…lol

1 Like