What MMO/MMORPG are people playing (Guild members) playing the most right now?

I’m on Mangler, @Elmin. Taking a small break before Velious releases on there.

I’ve last played p 1999, but since playing Witcher 3, I’ve stopped. Will go back once Witcher finished, until Pantheon alpha starts.

There’s a good group playing Lotro on Gladden and Arnor servers.

1 Like

Can a player progress solo in LOTRO when a team is unavailable? I had a couple people tell me that a player could not progress playing solo.

We are having a difficult time in BDO, trying to get a question answered in general chat has been almost as difficult as pulling teeth :slight_smile: The combat system is also difficult to use with all of the required key-combinations.

BDO is very complex. So yeah, getting questions answered can be hard. The BDO Discord and the in-game guild channel are probably a better place to get actual answers.

And the combat system takes a lot of getting used to. I’m mostly focused on the so called ‘lifeskills’ (gathering and making stuff), because I quite frankly suck at combat.

Solo play is much more common than group play in Lotro, so “yes” is generally the answer. Even the more difficult instances feature a solo version.

We would love to be able to ask questions in the in-game guild channel but my wife’s application is held up for some reason. ~shrug~ We would be in the channel if we were allowed to be.

Hi @Groogo, you might also consider joining the crew starting WoW Classic, which goes live on Monday. I won’t be playing BDO much, or anything else for that matter, once it launches. I’m not sure how many are planning to play, but guild activity will be quite active!

There’s a WoW Classic section on the forums. I hope this helps!

1 Like

I play MapleStory 2, it’'s pretty fun. I’m in a guild there, not affiliated to OGO.