What games are you guys playing? I need to group up with people again

It’s been a while since I’ve played an MMOs and I’d love to start playing with some people. What are some games that there is a relatively large presence in?

FFXIV ALWAYS has quite a few people online. It’s got so many things to do that I can’t even list them all…I am enjoying my return to the game

Thanks. I’m confused as to which edition to get. Steam and finalfantasyxiv.com both say they are limiting sales of certain things. The website has the starter edition for $19, but I don’t know if I’d be able to play with anyone if I got that version (for example, ESO only allows you to play in areas you’ve either purchased or if you have the monthly sub).

Seems that Steam is only selling Endwalker only. Is that just the expansion or does it include everything I’d need? Oh, just saw it says you need the Online Starter Edition (A Realm Reborn) to play. And Steam isn’t selling that.

I agree with FFXIV, I’m still having a blast!

However, I believe sales are currently paused due to the crazy login queues due to the new expansion. I think they’ll open back up after the holidays, but don’t quote me.

You would. FF even has a very liberal free trail. However, like Hashberry said, I believe sales are paused right now because the game is swamped due to the recent expansion release.

It pains me to say this, but this is not actually the best time to give it a try, IMO. Long login queues, etc. Take it as a sign of how good the game is, but you might want to wait a month and test the waters.

There are quite a few OTGers regularly playing New World. There are still a few bugs, but I am enjoying the game. If you are not into PVP, the crafting and PVE quests will keep you busy. Like ESO, OTG is running PVE events to help people level, etc. There is no subscription for New World, and I would say it is worth the money.

I’ve been playing a blockchain game from Gala Games called Townstar… My older boys are making a killing crypto wise on it - so I thought I would give it a shot…