What do you want to run or play next?

Dragon Heist seems to be out - I’m trying to avoid it, as I’m unsure if I want to play it before running.

Dungeon of the Mad Mage I’d like to run, but unfortunately I’m booked and not getting a lot done on that end until other projects are settled I’d be fine playing it, first.

I would like to finish out Legacy of the Crystal Shard (teufel), Storm King’s Thunder (Eildor), Hoard of The Dragon Queen (Nal), and Tales From The Yawning Portal (jendai) in that order if I had to choose.

My Hiatus will be very late this year, but it’ll still be a season long after Tomb of Annihilation finishes. If I were to start anything after coming back, I’d prefer my own campaign setting or one of the latest books provided I have money.

No more Tales of the Yawning Portal?

Oh - right, I forgot Yawning portal lol

As soon as I get new schedule and routine situated, I will resume Legacy of the Crystal Shard. I will be 10 days on 4 days off working 2:30pm EST to 10:30 or 11:30 every night. Once this is established I will know better what time slots we can work on. Most likely every other week.

1 Like

I move to nights in November, but my permanent schedule start date is unknown. Until I find that date out , I can’t commit to anything. Once established, I will start a thread up to discuss day, time, participation, and resume/restart.

1 Like

I would love to restart my Shard campaign and/or play any 5e campaign. Big problem is I am now night shift for the foreseeable future. Just need to fit schedules!

What ever you see as fun not Killer, I trust your Judgement. Take care. Sorry for Late posting. If this is for Sunday’s group. I hope your enjoying your time off. Take care. =)

This is mostly for everyone/anyday - it’s a bit quiet so I was wondering what everyone thought.

I think, I think I am, therefore I am, I think.

I’m more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be.

Been a while since we last chatted. Hope every thing is going well. I am still messing around with 3 card games, Eternal, Legends and MTG Arena. Here is a very nice deck I have been using white only with a few artifacts, I have added a 2nd chaos wand, but nothing else. I win a 50+ percent with the deck. Take care.

3 Ajani’s Welcome (M19) 6
19 Plains (RIX) 192
2 Divine Visitation (GRN) 10
3 Healer’s Hawk (GRN) 14
3 Hunted Witness (GRN) 15
2 Leonin Vanguard (M19) 22
2 Ajani’s Pridemate (M19) 5
2 Bishop’s Soldier (XLN) 6
2 Daybreak Chaplain (M19) 10
1 Ajani, Adversary of Tyrants (M19) 3
2 Dawn of Hope (GRN) 8
2 Settle the Wreckage (XLN) 34
3 Sigiled Sword of Valeron (M19) 244
3 Angelic Exaltation (RNA) 2
2 Detection Tower (M19) 249
2 Arch of Orazca (RIX) 185
2 Cleansing Nova (M19) 9
1 Helm of the Host (DAR) 217
2 Chaos Wand (M19) 228
1 Legion’s Landing (XLN) 22
1 Crush Contraband (GRN) 7

2 Cleansing Nova (M19) 9
2 Settle the Wreckage (XLN) 34
1 Helm of the Host (DAR) 217
1 Chaos Wand (M19) 228
3 Crush Contraband (GRN) 7
1 The Immortal Sun (RIX) 180
1 Angelic Exaltation (RNA) 2
1 Shalai, Voice of Plenty (DAR) 35
1 Resplendent Angel (M19) 34
1 Divine Visitation (GRN) 10
1 Daring Archaeologist (DAR) 13

Yeah, it’s been a while - hope you’re doing alright, too.

Ajani’s-based stuff is just so good. I kinda just laugh at how this game can be more gorilla than Shadowverse but much better to play. The key to winning is bouncing tokens during a play or countering the correct play with an instant. 50% win is no joke - this is why mermaids and vampires are both so prevalent. I really have to wonder what the breakdown of popular decks is in this game.

I looked at MTG pro the win breakdown tops at about 57%