What class combo do you think you will go for?

Battlemage/Archwizard sounds apealing to me since i like both melee and magic damage types

Glass canon of some type, will test a few combos out during the beta’s to see what feels right

Probably a bard something, since ever quest I have loved bards, and I will be a super gatherer for crafters, my eyes are better at spotting the rare mushroom vs landing that critical blow. : )

1 Like

Every game that offered it, I always main a healer class and the Shaman combo class is looking quite interesting to me. But something about a Archer (Ranger)/Mage hybrid says I have to give that a try.

Flaming arrows!

Fireball EXPLODING arrows! “Everyone take 10 d6 damage!”

Now I feel like busting out my bag o dice from my DnD days

Are you back to killing off your parties again? Tsk tsk :smiley:

Heh, true story here. I was DMing a group of friends, all older folks with kids who hadn’t played D&D for a while. The couple’s place we were at were great fun, Tammy, the wife, played her mage very paranoid and kept saying she was getting picked on all the time.

We were running Castle Ravenloft, (one of my all time favorites) and they were up in the main tower where the witches’ room is. It’s a very small room, 30 x 30 feet and something was chasing the party as they ran up the stairs, saw the door and jumped inside the room slamming it shut behind them. When they turned around, they saw the three (very surprised) witches working some spell over their cauldron.

Tammy freaked out and immediately cast Fireball on the Witches, in this little room. This little room full of treasure, her own party and one level 9, rapidly expanding Fireball! :wink: Mass hilarity ensued!

And what’s wrong with that picture? I’ll tell you.

Absolutely nothing! This is exactly how an evening with friends should go! :smiley:

Lost track of how many times I got flame walled during raid runs. . . On purpose by clan members when still playing BnS. And how quickly my fuzzy little butt forgot how to heal said members at the boss :sunglasses: