What are your hobbies?

As my momma used to tell me… it’s a pretty day, go outside and play. My first paddle of the season and boy am I outta shape.

paddle

1 Like

Are you sure you work in IT? That’s twice in a week you’ve been caught outside and more than 10 feet from a computer. There’s people out there, and bugs, and germs, and did I mention people?

1 Like

It’s amazing… the graphics on the game “Outside” is outstanding. But there are bugs.

1 Like

One of my hobbies is nature photography. It’s currently bird season at the moment so here’s a shot I took last week.

1 Like

Amazing photo Cruman!

I play bass and keyboards and always looking for people to play/make music. I also do internet musical collaborations so if anyone is interested in this contact me. Below is a collaboration of Sultans of Swing.

1 Like

Love me some classic Dire Straits. I see Gerry hangin out there.

Check this out for your bird hobby if you want to mix a little geek in with it.

1 Like

I do a rather eclectic mix of hobbies. I build wooden ship models. Mostly 18th century. I also build and race 1/24th scale slot cars. Both round dr round and drag racing… Of course I waste time on New World and WOW!!

Is that like the slot racers that run on the track with the electric motors?

Sure is! A quarter mile drag strip is 30fy in 1/24th scale. My fastest car covers than in less than .6 seconds! We have 10-16 different classes of cars and also bracket racing! It is fun!

Occasionally I’m one of these idiots…

Cruman, I play bass as well. What basses do you own? Nice cover!

In the video I am using a Ibanez SR1205 Premium Electric Bass (5-String), Vintage Natural Flat, I also have a Ibanez SR1205 Premium Electric Bass (4-String), Vintage Natural Flat that I have restrung to “A-D-G-C” and an old 1970 Guild M-85 4 string Bass.

Bujinkan Ninjutsu is my Martial Art of current choice, golf in our limited summers here, and picked up my first Handgun, and am taking some classes and training, and time at the indoor range…