Welcome new Admin

As most people cannot post their condolences in the announcement channel (but you can here!), we’re doing the rare cross-post.

https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/please-congratulate-or-pity-our-latest-additions-to-the-admin-team/34561

A huge welcome to @Dewald and @mosselyn and thank you for accepting your new admin positions. We look forward to working with you!

6 Likes

Congrats to both of you… (And better you than me) muhahahahahaha

Mith

2 Likes

Well, congratulations and condolences both start with the letter C. Choose your poison … :rofl:

2 Likes

Congratz!!! :slight_smile:

How long before they take on the smell of the old admin :stuck_out_tongue:

its all the loitering in dusty places

1 Like

Congratz!

Oh you poor poor people. My sincerest condolences for the beatings you are about to undertake.

(also, better you than me… I know better… whee!)

Thanks for taking responsibility for the masses! We always need good guidance!

Now excuse me while I go hide from Henri as he bears down no New England… . Kinda like mods about to bear down on my post :slight_smile:

1 Like

You poor unfortunate souls.
God bless you.

And CONGRATULATIONS!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!:confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

Thank you very much for taking up the mantle keeping the machine moving forward.

• Tom

Congratulations and condolences on your promotions! May the road be smooth for you (and I have a bridge to sell you…) but no matter what I hope you find it fulfilling and fun.

1 Like

Congrats to you both!!!

Congrats and best wishes to you both

Congrats!!! or My Condolences?

1 Like

Thank you for taking on these assignments, we appreciate you both! Happy hunting!

Grats!

Congratulations and my sincerest apologies.

Sweet! New Meat!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for stepping up and helping out even more than you already do!!

Grats (and empathetic sympathies) to both of you @Dewald and @mosselyn and kudos for stepping up and taking on more responsibilities for the guild. I would recommend some good counseling, but I only get all my psychiatric help locally. :smirk:

1 Like