Warbringers: Sylvanas (Spoilers)

i havent seen any either.

1 Like

I’ve looted multiple chest, legs, wrists and a staffs on my druid. No weps for my melee specs have been available yet. I’ve tried changing specs and changing loot spec but still only get stuff appropriate for resto so far.

1 Like

My friend at work says he has yet to see an offhand drop, except he got a DH glaive offhand once. For this reason some of his toons are still using artifact weapons from Legion even after running Dark Shore dailies for a while.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any rings, trinkets, neck, or off hands.

Fire Mage gets to use the Staff, so no offhand needed.
Priest went from staff to staff
Warlock went from staff to staff
Shaman, since there wasn’t an elemental off-hand, i went Enhancement and got duel claws. I was having issues with Elemental rotation anyways, and Enhancement just clicked better.

Now when I finished Part 2, there was 5 WQ. Now today, i’m back to 4. Outside of getting the mount, i don’t see any need to do Part 2. It doesn’t seem to be opening up anything new. Or am I just missing something?

That cinematic is almost good enough to make me come back. Almost. I will wait until BDO burns out first I cant play but one game at a time. Thanks for posting it though

1 Like

I’ve heard of two players getting a shield, either day 2 or day 3 of the WQs in Darkshore. Haven’t heard of any since.

1 Like

The game has always been “good vs bad” so this is no shock to me and honestly I like the fact that the horde dabbled with something evil.

#yougogirlSylvanus

1 Like

Many have mistaken the term “morally grey” to refer to Sylvanas. If we look at her history she has always been this way. An example is look at what she did at Gilnas using the blight she was forbidden to use. In this incident this is the first time she has had full control of the Horde war machine. The term “morally grey” was never referred to by Ion Hazzikostas to anyone in particular but rather the world of Azeroth. It has been the player base who decided to apply this term to Sylvanas

1 Like

That cinematic was very disturbing. I haven’t even been able to make myself go through the Horde-side version yet. And Horde was my first love for 7 years. I’ve only recently emigrated to Alliance the last couple years, but that cut-scene made me very happy to be on Alliance.