Update on GW2 Chapter Leadership - kyp in da house!

Hey guys! As most of you are aware, I have been looking to hand over the chapter leadership to someone for the past few months. kyp has agreed to come on as our XO and manage the chapter while I’m gone on my next trip (roughly 3 - 4 weeks, starting this weekend). If all goes well, kyp will take over as the full chapter leader once I’m back. I will stick around to help as long as I’m needed, but will be moving on from the game itself when I’m able.

kyp has been around for a long time and I believe he will be a great chapter leader. Please give him a warm welcome and don’t bust his balls too much while I’m gone. If you’re a person who is interested in an officer position under the new leadership, please message me and kyp once we’ve given him a little time to get used to things!

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Yay! TYVM Kyp!!

1 Like

Grats on the promtion, Kyp! And thanks for helping out!

1 Like

Thank you both very much. We’ll try to be gentle, Kyp.

(Who am I kidding?)

1 Like

Grats Kyp!

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Insert obligatory Spaceballs quote here.

1 Like

Where is the real Kyp and what did you do to him Kasin? Where is that gimp suit you usually have with you? I’m keeping my eye on you.

1 Like

Grats Kyp, thanks for taking on the role!

1 Like

Woot! Thanks and congrats!

1 Like

Welcome Kyp…and congrats!

1 Like

Excellent, thank you both and thank you all for being so helpful and inviting. I have enjoyed my first 2 months in GW2 and am looking forward to many more! :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the votes of confidence. I was concerned initially that I would not be prepared for this type of leadership. Most of my life I have been of the introverted nature. As I get to know people better I open up more (sometimes alcohol help a lot). I feel like the culture we have in our GW2 chapter is very pleasant and I hope to continue to build on this. I feel much more comfortable now and I will do anything I need to do help the chapter. Also, as Kasin mentioned, if anyone is interested in an officer position just send us a message and we can discuss. I would also thank all former and current officers for their service to the guild.

2 Likes