Upcoming PF2 Adventures (+ D&D)!

RE: PF2 APs

These are the ones - surprisingly in some cases - that I’ve “heard” good things about:

• Age of Ashes - peeps seem to like the concept of flitting all over Golarion to interesting places; balance is k-rap
  • Abomination Vaults - /shrug, we found it to be too many abominations in too many vaults
  • Fists of the Ruby Phoenix - it’s supposedly a fun asian action movie romp
  • Strength of Thousands - peeps are enamored with the setting and story… I um am not one of those peeps
  • Quest for the Frozen Flame - somewhat surprisingly it’s supposedly a fun hex crawl; colour me shocked
  • Blood Lords - supposedly as long as your party doesn’t treat it like the topple Geb adventure or the straight up evil adventure then its supposed to be fun and interesting
  • Kingmaker - it’s um… Kingmaker, one of the most popular APs Paizo has ever published; the Kingdom management rules are supposedly still crap though

Everything else is either neutral, or in the case of Extinction Curse considered crap.

The thing about Blood Lords is that it’s intended as horror-comedy. Think Army of Darkness, or Shaun of the Dead.

I think a lot of the negative reviews it got were from people expecting something more serious but IMO the campaign would be way too dark and depressing otherwise.

This AP sounds kinda cool: Pathfinder Second Edition Wardens of Wildwood Adventure Path | Paizo

I dunno.

Sounds like too many m-f’n fey in to many m-f’n forests.