Upcoming Gameplay Stream - Thursday, March 4th @ 6pm PST

VR is bringing some community figures together for a new gameplay stream next week. It will be on VR’s Twitch channel March 4th at 6:00pm PST.

Full post from their forum here:
https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/12760/march-4th-development-stream

2 Likes

A few more details from Bazgrim’s Twitter:

• Each streamer will also record 3+ hours of footage from their POV

• Difficulty will be tuned up closer to the level expected at launch

• Only 30% of the area they’ll be in has been seen/discovered so far

Source: https://twitter.com/BazgrimTV/status/1365085581408169993

2 Likes

wow , might have to reinstall twitch.

Looking forward to the stream. I have to work the next day, so I doubt that I can watch the entire event live. I’ll be looking for the hours of gameplay after it gets uploaded for a few hours of weekend viewing.

I’ve been waiting on this game to launch for a few years now.

Same here, @Modu .

I don’t know if I’ll watch the whole thing, but I’m hoping that highlights from three different perspectives might be a good resource afterward. It does seem to be coming along decently now, after some struggles along the way.

It is coming along. Slower than I’d like, but I’d rather it be done right instead of buggy and rushed. I remember when Brad was doing pre-alpha testing on a regular basis and I was hoping alpha would be starting up soon. All of a sudden, no testing and then the pre-alpha testing kept incrementing into pre-alpha 1, to pre-alpha 5, and so on. I was hoping pre-alpha was done and normal alpha would start. If it has taken this long, beta might be years off. LOL!

I will probably watch but honestly I have given up on this game almost. I feel they are just raping people of money and will never finish just string it along as long as people are buying in. I hope I am wrong and it is just my bad mood over the last month but feeling really betrayed by this team on the game.

One piece of good news should be their recent securing of additional financing (not from players, that is). That, and the fact that their last few streams have been in an area they’ve been using for investor previews.

They’re far less aggressive in soliciting money from the playerbase than, say, Ashes of Creation. There are no regular, time-limited mount and pet sales.

I’d definitely like to see some quicker progress, though. Perhaps our next concern will be that they move too quickly and try to ship the game to appease the new inventor(s). But I’ll leave that worry for another time. :slight_smile: