Trustee Operation

My friend Zar recently received a Discord message from Trustee:
Zar(paul) — 06/11/2023 7:06 PM
From Trustee,Zar I had an operation last Monday June 5 (Urology). In recovery mode now - may take awhile due to my age. Tell everyone. Depending on God and trusting in Him. I’ll be back.
Please keep him in your prayers.

16 Likes

Thanks for this update Tom. Trustee is in my thoughts. Please send him my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Let him know we’re thinking of him and to hang in there. I hope they let him game on SOMEthing.

2 Likes

Thank you for passing on the message, Tom. Please send Trustee a speedy recovery wish.

Much appreciated!!

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know, please tell him he is in our prayers and hope for a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Please let him know that his OTG family has him in our thoughts and prayers.

1 Like

God bless you, Trustee. Praying for you.

1 Like

God bless and speedy recovery Trustee.

1 Like

Have a speedy recovery Trustee!

1 Like

Praying for a quick and full recovery, Trustee!

1 Like

Godspeed, Trustee!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please send good wishes from NYC to them!

1 Like

Godspeed and good luck, Trustee. God bless.

1 Like

Trustee will be in our prayers.

1 Like

He literally popped into my thoughts out of the blue a few days ago.
Have to say, he’s been one of my favorite people here for YEARS. I adore the guy.
Hope healing goes well and to see him back. <3

3 Likes

I was just talking about him the other day. I hope he is recovering quickly and smoothly. Please send my best wishes.

3 Likes

So was I! I was telling my partner about him.
My partner was quite impressed someone of his age was gaming with all us. He’s ahead of his time as far as his peers go for sure!

1 Like

An Update, Trustee sent a message via Discord that he is doing well and thanked everyone for the prayers and well wishes. He said his recuperation will be a bit longer before he gets back to gaming but will see us soon.

7 Likes

Hell, he doesn’t have to get back on game to pop in and say and talk to us and keep entertained a bit while he recovers. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update!

3 Likes

Glad to hear! Sending good vibes.

1 Like