This is why I love this game

Was running around Bree switching alts and crafting when this was happening in the town square.

3 Likes

Had to zoom in to see what that was about. Looks like a guild, “War Bards of Song”, giving a concert for a group of spectators (and perhaps potential recruits). Nice community event.

I have fond memories of LoTRO and my many hours playing as a “Battle-Min”, with the battle part annoying some of PUG members as they think a Min should only be healing.

Yep, War Bards of Song have a weekly concert I believe.
It does add a nice alternative to the grind!

This is nice. I haven’t been in Bree Town in quite some time. It’s nice to see there are active bands there. thanks for sharing Kraefty.

I sure do miss playing LotRO. I was one that had my account drained when LotRO was hacked many years ago. I never could get back into my account and lost everything. I tried to start over but it wasn’t the same. I still miss it very much.

Man I spent so much time in LOTRO with so many people here I miss it at times too. Just wish they would do another big overhaul to catch up to modern stuff.

1 Like

I was always amazed at how everything was in sync and turned out so well with their concerts. Enjoy them and enjoy being back in LOTRO.

1 Like

I remember back in the day OTG held a huge wedding for 2 of our guild members in Bree. Almost all of our chapter members showed up. It was awsome.

LOTRO has always had a fantastic community. I was worried that the community would go down hill when it went free to play, but instead the game has gotten stronger & the community has stayed good. I miss playing.