The skinny on Tarisland

Tarisland (a chinese wow clone) is in closed beta test.

if you want to check it out launcher download is here ->[(https://tarisglobal.com/download/TARISMiniloader0.0.6.210(sg).exe)}

Once you have downloaded the launcher you can create an account and login and play. You Can create your account right in the launcher so they make is easy to setup your account.

Some PTW controversy were introduced in this closed beta test cycle information here → Reviewer discussing new PTW mechanics ingame

tarisland discord can be found here → Tarisland Discord

Tarisland website here → Tarisland Website

I am not endorsing this game but I’m betting if a flood of OTGers come in and tell them to delete the P2W mechanics they PROMISED the game would not have we might yet save this game from the trash bin. The thing is is it worth it to try and is this game worth saving??

You dear reader must be the judge of that…

here is another greater breakdown of the PTW mechanics for Tarisland

see here → https://youtu.be/w_w3lfkQ1Ms?si=sJ0_Ykt5qT6Ohtmy

I’m keeping a close eye on this one for sure. We’ll definitely check it out!

Their marketing department did not handle that well, but I don’t see the big deal if ptw is only for items and doesn’t block content. It is a free game, after all, and seems decent quality, so I don’t mind the company making money. :slight_smile:

Global release date > 6-21-24

WoW-Like MMORPG Tarisland Confirms Global Release And Pre-Season On June 21 - MMOs.com

Will OTG have an official presence there?

Good question. I just started yesterday on the global launch of the game. Only played for a few hours and Im already lvl 16. If anyone decides to play you can use my referral Code which Ironically is Age6. I did not use the installer from their website as it gave me a weird key file is missing error. I found an installer hosted on a public domain download site that did the trick. Risky i know but their CS folks are slow to respond and i wanted to play. My character is on the US server (washington) and is Calicobard a bard. I Like it because it can heal or dps depending on the specialization tree choices you make. Send me a dm in discord or in game if you wanna group up for a dungeon. Solo main story quest grinding seems to be the best way to level up in the game so far.

Cya in game if ya choose to try it, Calicobard

On whether OTG will have an official presence, at the moment that seems unlikely.

Yeah. It’s a really good mobile MMO, but not exactly spongeworthy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am very casually playing this game to, I am a Ranger, I dont remember my name, but i am also on the NA server. I dont remember my level, but I am at the quest about the Harpys.
The only thing that is confusing me is the skill tree and leveling up skills.