The Mandalorian Season Finale

I’m not sure I like shallow, lifeless CGI characters being added just to make brownie points with old Star Wars fans. I’ve seen better deep fakes on Youtube.

I don’t know, I thought I was in the guild with old timers but reading some of the comments “I was 9” or “I was born when New Hope came out”, makes me wonder. I was 27 when it was first released.
On topic, the Mandalorian final was one of the best so far. At least Luke was not the old cynic yet. Maybe Grogu’s turn to the dark side is what finally does it?

1 Like

I think I have 5 or 6 Mandalorian themed t-shirts since last season. I have really enjoyed the series so far. I am really interested in the Boba Fett story. He is one of my favorites. Maybe why I like the Mandalorian. On a side note, it is interesting to see how far Jon Favreau has come from ‘Swingers’ to directing blockbuster movies and Star Wars.

1 Like

I thought the finale was amazing! Almost jumped out of my seat when I saw the green saber and broke my heart watching him say goodbye to Grogu! Can’t wait to see what happens next. I was 14 when A New Hope was released… so older than some but not as old as others :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

AND “The Chef Show.” Low-key genius.

1 Like

Thank God for Jon Favreau!!!

2 Likes

Just watched the rest of Season 2. Cried, cheered, wooped! Yay Luke!! I was 19 when A New Hope came out and can’t wait for more to come.

3 Likes

When they first showed that armor, torn up, my nerd level was off the chain. And then Boba Fett… I was more exited about him vs anything. I had his ship as a kid. About lost consciousness…

My wife was looking at me funny…

4 Likes