The game, the rut, my possible conclusion

Ribbit, I hope you find the type of game that will be enjoyable to you. I’m sorry that SL has not been that game. Always feel free to drop by and just check in to see what is new. Things might change in a way that makes it enjoyable for you in the future.

Swtor beauty was the unique class storyline mixed in with all the normal quests. Think Legion Class Order Hall. With both the Republic & Empire, you would have quite some time to play thru all that content.

Yeah, I’ve been playing on and off since launch, so I’ve already played through much of it, but thanks for the thoughts. :slight_smile:

I’m dreadfully late to the party, but I just wanted to say that I hope you find a good, new gaming “home”, @ribbit, and that we bump into each other again in another virtual world.

I wish I had a good suggestion for you, but the only game that has hooked me in recent memory is FFXIV. I’m not sure you’d be comfortable there because, while the story is great, it forces a LOT of dungeon pugging on you. It got to be too much even for me, so I’m on extended break from there for now.

2 Likes