Thank you all

Absolutely loving the game, but I wanted to take a minute to say something about the thing that makes every game better… You guys.

In every game, I play, what makes it more fun and more engaging is the people I play with. Using voice comms brings any game to a new level. And with Fallout 76, since many items deal with plans and found loot that many of us get dups of… It makes it easy for us to swap tips, locations, and arrange swaps.

But at the end of the day… being able to talk with real people… makes my day a bit less lonely and helps me feel part of a larger community.

I spend my entire day indoors and mostly by myself. Being able to talk with you all in Discord helps me to feel like I am not isolated or alone.

So I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you who have taken the brave step to get onto Discord and actually communicate. It means allot.

It can be scary talking to strangers… but every one of you who have stepped up and taken the plunge is appreciated. It makes the game and the experience for me more real and more rewarding. And I know I can not be the only one.

So once again… thank you for partisipating.

8 Likes

Thanks for saying so, and right back at you.

It’s good to have familiar voice each day, and even better that we all have a shared interest.

See you in the Wasteland!

Its lonely on discord right now… The downtime needs to end!

1 Like

Totally agree. OTG members and their companionship make good games great.

1 Like

Hi guys. I only recently got set up on the new forums and I’m a little confused about discord. I have it set up with the OTG discord server but I’m not seeing a FO76 channel. Is there a private section I need to get access to? If so, how do I do that?

You need to contact a discord admin on discord. Ask for access to general gaming.

Hey Super

I saw that you had been on the Discord forums very early this morning. If you are on when one of the OTG Membership staff are, they will help to get you setup. They tend to be on from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.

Well said :D. I haven’t used voice coms in years as I’m not crazy about being in chat but since Fallout came out I’m enjoying chatting with you guys or just listening :smiley:

Thanks Dewald. I play at odd times so I’ll try to look for someone this weekend maybe.