Sunkenland - Check this game out on Steam

Early Access - Get ready for a Waterworld-themed survival game with modular base building, sunken city scavenging, crafting, base defense, and invasions of NPC clans for resources and territory. Ready for the water apocalypse? Save 20% on Sunkenland on Steam

Game is PvE and came out on Aug 25, 2023. I have been playing it the last two days. It’s great FUN! You can play solo or in a group (up to 16 players). You can explore underwater and above the water. You can fight marauders, mutants, zombies, sharks and MORE. There are traders in game that you can barter with… It reminds me of a cross between Raft and 7 Days to Die. You should check it out. I predict it’s gonna be BIG! Devs listen to community and are updating it based on bug reports and feedback. They even have a road map they are working on…which you will see if you buy the game. Game is currently discounted 20% since it just came out!

1 Like

Oh, they have open public servers?

1 Like

People create their own servers and you can join them… or you can create your own and play solo. Server can have up to 15 people. Some are password protected and some are not.

Cool. Just picked it up. Will check it out!.

1 Like

It’s on my wishlist. Starfield tomorrow though and the survival games it’s getting tough to weed out which to stick with LOL

1 Like

I gota say, this game is a lot of fun, and have been having a blast with in the 27 hours I have logged so far. There are definitely a lot of QoL improvements the game really needs, but that is to be expected considering it just launched, and even have to click a screen that states a lot of these improvements are coming very soon. But it is very playable, no real game breaking glitches or crashes that I have experienced. it is funny to see boats get launched up into the air due to bumping and collision issues from time to time. and the game can get quite hard eventually… last raid last night almost wiped half my base, and destroyed like 3 expensive benches before I realized that I was missing like 3 walls due to respawning so many times. eventually came down to trying to get even 1 or 2 hits, before getting deaded again. I don’t want to spoil too much, other then keep in mind where you place your bed respawns at. it sucks when a raid wipes your bed spawn point, and you have to swim half the map to get back… over and over and over…

2 Likes

They are continually updating, already had to delete one game because of some really great updates. This is not a finished game, so expect hiccups in the water world. But it is tremendous fun. I love this game.

1 Like

Love this game, but the God mod, hack mod users, make it difficult. My base, that I built in vanilla mode has been destroyed twice.

1 Like

yeah lean more towards open world survival myself these days. lots of weeds, few flowers, but they getting better and better.