Stronghold Support

In this section i will be posting hints and tips on what the guild can do to support and advance our Stronghold.

Feeding the Mimic in Stronghold

NPC’s in Stronghold will give you quests

The Cleric’s daily mission is 3 random dungeons. Doing these will not only allow you to feed the mimic it will also give you between 15,000 - ,000 Rough Astral Diamonds. The only downside are the speed runners. Also, remember to pick up your free daily dungeon chest key from the vendor in Protector’s Enclave.
The intermediate and expert are tough. Ended up in the Temple of Tiamat at intermediate and Fangbreaker as expert.

The Ranger gives two daily’s as well, kill 100 mobs and do 3 HE’s These can be done while doing the 5 HE’s available daily.

The Master of Coin will give you a daily support mission. Sharandar, Dread Ring, Icewind Dale or Well of Dragons. Do 3 missions in each.

The Builder gives a daily mission which will be Kill a mob or kill 20 mobs of a certain type in a certain area. You can also get a speed trial .

Most of these missions will give rewards which can be fed to the Mimic.

Master Wizard, found in the Wizards Tower along the road to the East of Stronghold. If you are level 70 you can get the mission to collect Potions of Superior Healing. I normally bulk buy them from the merchant, currently my 5 toons have over 200 on all of them. You collect the mission and then hand it in. a 2 minute mission for 20 influence

FINALLY

Heroic Encounters. There is NO mission to do these, You just go and complete 5 of them and you will get 400 influence.
Recommenced ones to do are:- Spider Attack, Beast Attack, Devil Attack and Drake attack. I have been doing these almost daily since Stronghold was available. If you fancy trying these HE’s catch me when we are online together and i an show you the shortcuts to get from one to another.

Drake Attack - Found in the Dragon Hills North East corner.

Beast Attack - Maidens Lane Byway roughly a quarter of the way up the map on the East side.

Spider Attack - at the edge of the Fae Canopy roughly half way up the map on the West side.

Devil Attack - at the south end of the map directly below Stronghold.

At level 70, you can fill (or almost fill) your exp bar every day.
Last edited by Wandering_Free; 07-04-2018, 08:26 AM

StrongHold Crafted Boxes to feed the Mimic

As i have previously said, you can craft boxes to feed the mimic rather than what you find while adventuring.

Decided to do a list so everyone knows where to find out the various boxes.

You can only craft one box of each type at a time.

Leadership

Level 23 Astral Diamonds
Level 17 Labor

These require no resources to make and take up to 6 hours to make.

Alchemy

Level 23 Gold
Level 17 Gems

Artificing

Level 23 Surplus Equipment
Level 17 Surplus Equipment
Level 10 Surplus Equipment
Level 04 Surplus Equipment

Jewelcrafting

Level 23 Gems
Level 17 Gems
Level 10 Gems
Level 04 Gems

Leatherworking

Mailsmithing

Platesmithing

Tailoring

Weaponsmithing

These take up to 6 hours to make…HOWEVER

They all require resources to craft and that means you can spend 8 hours collecting the materials required and then another 8 hours to refine them before you can start crafting. So you could take 24 hours to make a set of boxes.

Even more fun is the fact you need crafters to make them and they take 18 hours to make. Once you have 4, its another 18 hours to upgrade them. To be able to craft the level 23 boxes you will need 16 basic crafters so its a huge time sink.

The Plus Side

The boxes are mostly worth more each box then what you find while adventuring.

For example:- I have 5 crafters maxxed up on Jewelcrafting and all had over level 17 Alchemy, i was able to feed the mimic between 2,000 to 4,000 per day as i already had the crafters from levelling and by staggering who was gathering and who was refining i was able to make at least one set of boxes twice a day.

I am aware that not everyone likes crafting as much as i do. Have fun

I always seem to be missing an item… here it’s asking for Grindstone, but doesn’t tell me how to make, or get them! any idea? I can go google it perhaps
grindstone

https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Grindstone

That did the trick. Found out there are a lot of materials you can just “buy”. Very nice!

The problem is aside from leadership you need all purple items to get a 60% chance at a level 3 item.