Starbase Status

How about we throw up cosmetics once the Colony is done?

I put more dil and doffs into kdf yesterday and did a couple of restarts. Fleet marks is what a couple are waiting on.

I put dil into fed colony yesterday and they restarted. I tried to put it in today, but I kept getting that weird lag issues again where it takes the dil but doesn’t update the project.

I figured I would Post the current status of the KDF side Starbase. Like Demiclise said this side lags behind the Fed side. But I figured I would post the breakdown of the various Holdings just to give people an idea where we are.

KDF Holdings status:

Colony Holding: Completed to Tier 2

• Renewable Energy: 40,250/50,000 for Tier 3
  • Infrastructure : 42,500/50,000 for Tier 3
  • Morale: 45,750/50,000 for Tire 3

Dilithium Mine: Fully Upgraded to Tier 3

Embassy: Fully upgraded to Tier 3

K-13: Completed to Tier 2

• K-13 Xenotech: 38,400/59,500 to reach Tier 3
  • Retrofit Engineering: 41,000/59,500 to reach Tier 3

Research Lab: Completed to Tier 2

• Lab Research : 50,000/59,500 to Reach Tier 3
  • Lab Development: 56,400/59,500 to reach Tier 3

Spire: Fully upgraded to Tier 3

Starbase: Complete to Tier 4

• Military: 138,085/250,000 to reach Tier 5
  • Engineering: 140,085/250,000 to Reach Tier 5
  • Science: 140,085/250,00 to Readh Tier 5

Armada Bonuses:
Experience Point Bonus : 10 percent
Dilithium Discount: 10 percent

Summary:
So we have 3 Finished holdings. 2 Holdings that are on the last leg to be complete. We are 1 tier behind the Fed side for the Colony Holding, and the Starbase we are past the 125K point (halfway point) to what is needed to reach Tier 5 on the 3 sub tiers.

Like Knightemplar says the limiting factor is fleet marks. Dil and EC can be sent over from the Fed side. And you can get the Doffs spending Fleet Credits if your not concerned about getting things for your KDF side character.

Mith

I decided to pop on and give CCA a try to see how it fairs now that they went to the TFO model. It still pops often, the wait can be a little longer than it used to but it does pop eventually. I ran 5 of my KDF guys through it tonight before they were going to reset the server and managed to get enough FM to start the two Research Lab projects on countdown.

They have made it harder. You can go boom now when it releases it pulse, so it is back to trying to get outside of a range 10 to avoid the damage pulse. But all of them still finished before the 5 minute optional mark. Its just was whether you got the other bonuses for the pulses or not.

I’ll probably try to do this daily on my KDF guys to get the daily FM bonus. But I will be concentrating on the Research lab and then K-13 to get them finished sooner rather than later.

Mith

Well I spent my last day before I start my new Job in 6 months (yehha!!!) getting the research lab running. So as of now I finished the Tier 3 upgrade For the Development sub-tier so in 9 days the KDF side will be able to get +1 Ground and Space Reputaion Traits. I also did two projects for the research sub tier so that will add 1700 to progress on that tier tomorrow afternoon.

Mith

2 Likes

Been busy with work for me to log on but I should be getting some downtime soon. CCA is a good source for fleet marks if you do advanced version. Also Dapori (Dipori?) quest chain can be done in either advanced or elite for more FM. It’s easy and rack up your Nausicaan ship kill accolade.

Update. The last non Provision Research project on the Research Lab is on countdown. So The Research tier will be able to slot the Upgrade tomorrow sometime. Then in 10 days we can slot the Tier 3 research lab upgrade.

I’ll pop on after work tomorrow to slot it if no one else does it before then. I should have research Lab provisions covered so don’t worry about spending your FC on buying those.

Mith

I just finished out the Research tier upgrade on the Research Lab. So it is on countdown now. So then the final Holding upgrade will be slottable in about 10 days. And then we will have the KDF Research lab done.

I think the colony science is about 2 or 3 projects away from getting tier 3. So we might have that up soon as well.

Mith

Well the KDF Colony Science Tier 3 Upgrade project is now slotted. And we have 4ish days left before I can slot the Research Lab Upgrade project. So we are moving along.

Mith

Mith, I dropped dil into kdf projects this morning. I will try and go back tonight and drop doffs for some of these resets.

Thanks, Knightemplar.

Also the Research Lab Upgrade three is slotted.

At this point (because of my new job and RL personal responsibilities for my Step father), I am limited to the weekend for me to earn Fleet marks and credits to finish off projects. I will finish things up as I can. But the projects will be hanging around longer unless other suddenly have an urge to come to the Red side!!! smirk

On the projects right now thanks to KT, most just need EC and maybe some doffs to finish.

I am popping on at night just to check for either side needing any projects slotted up. I can spare that much time right now during the week.

Mith

doffs were dropped into all projects this am. Most of starbase is on countdown.

KDF update.

Colony Science Tier 3 upgrade was completed today. Colony Deflectors should be available in under 7 days.

Research Lab II Upgrade needs about 13K in Fleet Marks and just over 20 million in EC to finish.

Mith

This is great news for every KDF warrior as NoP has gone from a invite share resource channel to another memeing social media channel. Requests for invites gets drowned out with constant nonsensical babble much ado about nothing. The last invite I was successful in was august of last year,…yep.

KDF

Dropped Dil, Doffs into open projects and another 2 mil EC into Research upgrade 2.

Research Lab will begin countdown tomorrow afternoon. Need just under 1500 FM to finish it.

Research Lab is on countdown. Will be completed in 9 days. Moving on to K-13 Holding next for what I am concentrating on.

Mith

KDF Research lab is now complete. Tier 3 Colony upgrade is on countdown. So the other two Colony sub tiers should be hitting tier three and get their upgrades queued soon. For the K-13 holding, the engineering tier is probably 6 or 7 projects away from the upgrade, and the science tier is more like 9 to 10 projects away. And I kicked off all three Starbase projects today as well.

So slowly moving along.
Mith

More dil and doffs dropped into KDF projects that haven’t been moved to top tier.

KDF Update for this week.

Colony Yellow Upgrade III is slotted. We have 3 more 1200 projects to finish to be able to upgrade K-13 Engineering to tier III. The K-13 science tier is probably at more like 6 or 7 left of 1200 to get to the tier III upgrade for it. I only had time enough to do the engineering project today due to easter commitments.

All the Starbase tiers are at 145K+ at this point. Once we get K-13 done, I’m going to move my focus to the Starbase itself. My Priority order will be Military, Science and then Engineering projects. I’m not particularly interested in the colony beyond tier 3 at the moment. So it gets stuff as an after thought from me. Anyone else feel free to put your contribution where you want to get to a certain item in the colony.

Mith