Starbase Status

Done!!! Industrial Fabricator V slotted!!

I put the doffs in this morning to the fabricator. I will try to slot some dil later this afternoon when I have time to run through the alts.

Shameless plug here. Once the fabricator is done could we encourage people to help out on the KDF side? We have progressed greatly since the days of Gunner but we are levels behind our FED side. My poor klingons are stuck because its getting harder to get NoP invites nowadays.

I did drop the dil for the fabricator need cash and fleet marks when I looked yesterday.

It was always the plan to promote the KDF side once weā€™d finally completed the Fed SB upgrades :slight_smile:

Ok, I had a few minutes this morning and popped on all my Fed side guysā€¦ only 4 off them. Dumped all their FM and EC into the project. So at this point we still need about 2000+ FM and 11+ million EC. Everything else I have is on the KDF side so I canā€™t transfer any of it over.

Mith

Well I popped in yesterday and it is on Countdown. So Congrats to the Fed side for soon to have a Completed Starbase in 10 to 11 days.

Mith

1 Like

I popped on one of my Gamma recruits and finished on the KDF side: 2 colony projects, 2 research lab, the 2 on the other none maxxed holding, and the 3 SB projects. Should be open to fill again sometime tomorrow.

Mith

I dropped doffs and some marks onto open non-maxxed projects for Klingons. Still need mostly fleet marks.

Well I cycled through my main KDF characters and had enough Fleet marks to start the 3 SB projects onto countdown and 2 projects each for the research lab and K-13. Iā€™m fairly empty on FM now. So my help will be minimal until I can start to play regularly.

Mith

I think I have about 1000 fm hanging around somewhere. I will have to check because iirc I havenā€™t converted my excess xp from doffing into fm will check and drop them in the next couple of days.

Could we focus on getting the colony sci up to 3 to access those sweet deflectors? Then maybe boosting k-13 to t3 for superior traits?

Iā€™m fine with that. Feel free to swap out the queued projects to facilitate those goals. Iā€™ll try to remember the next time i jump on if you havenā€™t done them yet.

Mith

I popped on tonight. K-13 projects where complete empty. the Colony, Research lab and the SB projects did not have future projects queued. I slotted things up. The Development on the research Lab is 4 projects away from being complete, giving us the first tier 3 upgrade of the unfinished non KDF SB holdings.

And of course I completely forgot about your request for the colony Sci projects. I went in and slotted the 1k bonus for each of the three. If you get on Demi, feel free to take the other two out and slot some more of the SCI projects to move it along.

Mith

Sorry about that, I have been neglecting the KDF side of things. I will pop over more often.

I also dropped the ball my bad with the holiday season peaking and all. Iā€™m on top of it now and weā€™re back to our normal problem with most projects missing dil to advance.

I set a bunch of kdf projects off this morning with dil and doffs.

Can also some one look at the Lab on SF side, is there still a special project pending?

Tyvm knightemplar. We are lagging way behind our fed counterpart and are pushing to get t3 in colony science for the deflectors since hardly anyone invites on NoP anymore. I will check projects and re queue as needed. After we will re focus on getting SB5 for fleet ships or t3 research for traits.

I jumped on this afternoon. On the Fed side the Special project was the repair the moon for the Colony. So I slotted it. On the KDF side I finished off the one project that just needed EC to kick off. The others you kicked off will need to be re-queued in about 11 or 12 hours so sometime tomorrow morning.

Mith

Thanks, note however that is only a cosmetic project. If people need fleet marks, then it is a good dil sink.

Just IMO but why not throw those cosmetic projects up for the FED side? Since it is basically done anyway. I think I have finally gotten to the point that soon almost all my characters except the new discovery character doesnā€™t need dil for items anymore.