Star Wars > Star Trek

Exhibit 1:

1 Like

I call BS. If that was 4000 degrees, no way he would be able to hold it that close. Just stick your hand near a stove at 350 degrees.

1 Like

What could go wrong?

A common propane /air flame burns at about 2,250 K (1,980 °C; 3,590 °F), a propane / oxygen flame burns at about 2,526 K (2,253 °C; 4,087 °F), an oxyhydrogen flame burns at 3,073 K (2,800 °C; 5,072 °F) and an acetylene/ oxygen flame burns at about 3,773 K (3,500 °C; 6,332 °F).

A torch flame consists of two cones, an outer light blue flame and an inner dark blue flame . The hottest point in the flame can be found at the tip of the inner flame .
so definitely some trickery going on but according to the science the temperature is accurate but only at a small point in the flame

Trying to convince me Star Wars is better than Star Trek because it’s more cowboys in space than Trek is like trying to convince me that a poop sandwich is better than a nice pizza because poop smells stronger.

Nah. Speeders are above anything in Trek. And, oh yeah, lightsabers are real.

Firefly: You two behave or I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you!

Nothing beats spore drive!

You’re telling me that you’d take a spore drive over a chance to have a speeder? You have to have special fuel. Versus a speeder you can hop on?

Yup! Anywhere, anytime beats anything!