Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

For those of us playing Galaxy of Heroes here is a place to have conversations of a more permanent nature to the in game chat box. For serious raid chats we can start another topic. Feel free to drop a reply here for any questions or queries about the game.

In reference to Rancor Raids with 24 hour grace period that nobody does damage…I have tried it out and all you have to do is join the raid. You do not have to throw a single sacrificial toon at the raid any longer, just joining up makes you eligible for the prize. I would urge all those that have Raid Han at 7 stars to allow those without to vie for the top 5 slots unless the raid time is getting short and in danger of incomplete

thanks

This would also be an excellent place to place your application info to join the guild chapter for Galaxy of Heroes. Since we only allow OTG members in the Guild it makes it much easier for me to verify OTG status if you place a message here saying you have applied.

Rancor raid guild rules have changed slightly. Now you only have to give the slimy beast 12 hours notice as long as all 15 active players have logged into the raid you can have at him. I can’t change the in game blurb about 24 hours so just pass the word on if anybody asks…Thanks

can I get an invite… DarthInfandous 983-585-974

I applied but was denied… I will apply again.

Applied. Name Teisuke
848-695-649

No one playing anymore?

Yeah, we moved to Casual Outcasts. You are welcome to join us if you are going to play daily.

We have a good group playing Galaxy of Heroes. We can always use more active players. Come join us!

So they have come up with a new Auto Solo HAAT team which is apparently not going to be nerfed by Capital Games…They said it was fair game

Team is Zeta Finn lead Zeta BB8, CLS (Zeta preferred but not required), Raid Han (Again Zeta not required but you are going to want to anyhow) and Zeta C3P0.

only stages that require monitoring and tweaking are stage 1 and 2. Raid Han and CLS provide expose on their basic which makes them work well under the Resistance

So do you want to put a 12 hour window to register first before we try soloing it? I do have the team setup and was going to give it a go, thing is though, if it doesn’t work then my Wampa team wouldn’t be available for cleanup since it uses BB8 and Luke as well.

no…I think for now we should be good as is. I will set up a join window if it becomes a problem but from what I have seen you are the only one on our team that can do this at the moment. I have all the toons set up except C3P0 so I may get there on the next pass. Primarily I was passing this on as info to make your cleanup job a little easier. With this team you can auto as soon as you topple the tank in stage 2

hopefully it is easier than the Wampa team, as I usually have to make that run several times before I get a good one.

AhnoldT101 does it fairly consistently…there is even some videos up of folks doing it without mods

yeah I watched his video, I also watched his video on getting 7* Chewy and that didn’t work out for me either, that is one damn hard event. I am probably going to have to have my Bounty Hunters at lvl 90 and G13 or 14.

I believe for 7 star Chewie he got lucky and he restarted several times to make sure paploo was not stunned at the very start

Several people have posted videos on the HAAT solo run now so it should work out ok especially if your team is decently modded. Having said that we will try and get as far into stage 2 by tomorrow so you have less of a run to go against

Moved our pack again to merge with another bunch of players. We will now be residing at “Brotherhood of the Void”