So exhausted trying to find another MMO to play

That game does sound promising, when I get my computer up and running I will give it a try.

A little late to the party but here’s my 2 cents. Have you ever looked at Eve Online? I played original EQ way back and went into EQ2 before I lost the MMO bug, couldn’t get into WoW because it was just more of the same. I found Eve a few years later and to this day it was the best MMO experience I ever had. I played for 5 years or so, the first year being in and out of it because the learning curve is real. It’s still going strong but I haven’t played in a couple years because I play more with my wife now and it’s not a game she’s interested in. Project: Gorgon was fun for a bit to give that a +1.

Myself and a couple friends have been playing Project Gorgon. It is not the best for graphics but it is pretty fun with tons of skills to level up and it is not exactly easy takes work and time but we have been enjoying it very much.

yeah i played Eve a long while ago. It’s been a game i’ve wanted to love but just couldn’t get hooked.

Although with the changes they’ve done, might be worth trying again

If you like the playstyle of WoW, there’s always Rift.

Well, EVE is an interesting MMO. It’s a niche market and that’s why it’s survived so long and still continues to thrive despite controversial mtx changes. Coming from experience if you don’t find a good group to fly with you’re not going to really get much out of it since the game it self sucks and most of the entertainment is player generated reddit threads and spin politics. Much can be gleamed from not even playing the game… that said getting to the end game in ship progression is hard but rewarding. If you want to roll with 1 account to titan please forget it.