Skull and Bones Closed Beta August 24-28

Howdy, I see that there is a Skull and Bones Closed beta starting tomorrow from August 24-28. No NDA. It says that people that are already in the closed-beta will receive codes to invite up to two friends. If anyone has a code that I could use please DM me.

https://www.mmorpg.com/news/new-closed-beta-begins-tomorrow-for-ubisofts-skull-and-bones-2000128770

I did get a preliminary notice to put in for the closed beta but haven’t received anything since, so I guess I didn’t get picked. I would have liked to check it out.

So I started up UPlay just to see and yeah I didn’t get in as I noticed that preload was on the 22nd, so oh well. I guess I will wait for the reviews since I am not going to preorder this one.

1 Like

I was in a previous one, but also didn’t receive anything. I was probably too honest in filling out the questionnaire :smiley:

I’m also salty that after the first botched beta (the PS5 one), and jumping through all the hoops and confirmations and system checks etc I didn’t get a key for this one. Meh.