Shamans!

For shamans: I came across an older song that seems to me to describe a sham! Does anyone know how to make a video with sham casting spells with song? you’re like lightning in a bottle
And all I need is to be struck By your electric love (sham casts lightening) Feel your energy rushing through me
Drown me, you make my heart beat like the rain
Surround me, hold me deep beneath your waves (sham casts heals)
I am not a fan of the videos or of the singer but I love the song. I play it on Alexa ELECTRIC LOVE by Borns
ELECTRIC LOVE

https://youtu.be/RYr96YYEaZY

1 Like

Very nice Maalpractice, very nice. I don’t know how to make a video but I like your lyrics. :cloud_with_lightning: :zap:

1 Like

I combined this into a single thread.

Carry on! :smiley:

2 Likes

sounds so much better on Alexa with more bass. I guess today I dig thru things and find my headphones lol

Hey, Maal, I’m no expert but I have made a video of stills and music. Not very advanced but did what I wanted.

So first you would want to get your shots/video of your shaman doing the stuff you want. Download those and piece them together using power point or the movie thingie in Office.

Once you have all your raw footage in the order you want for the song to fit, you lay over the sound. If you need to edit the sound, I used Audacity I think on mine.

This is a tribute to my chichi. She crossed the Rainbow Bridge several years ago and I’m glad I made this. It could be better but does what I want. The music wasn’t long enough so I used audacity to splice in the amount I needed.

2 Likes

Very sweet collection of your dog!
I think this is just beyond what I can figure out. I have seen many wow music videos of characters dancing etc but it would take a really dedicated shammy to figure out how and I am not that dedicated lol!

1 Like

I must say that I am very impressed with your ‘credentials’ on your web site! So we have a celebrity in the guild!

1 Like

@maalpractice LOL nah nothing special, but thanks.

And we have several real celebrities in the guild. @GSJennsen has done some brilliant writing! If you like SF, you should totally read her books.

And thanks about my video. I’m so glad I made it. Took me an entire day…seriously! :smiley:

These videos are really more about being time consuming than difficult. I’m super picky, so I redid stuff a zillion times. It took me a couple hours to get the splice in the music done. I think it’s still obvious, but not going to go back and fix it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I have to ask! What class is your main? (mage?)

1 Like

Perfectionism is simultaneously our superpower AND our curse… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I know, right???

Congrats again on all your successes. So proud of you!!!

1 Like

@maalpractice my main is a pally. I used to be a healer for years and years. Now I’m ret, which is so much easier than healing, and only raid now and then. My hands just don’t work like they used to.

Thank you! :blush: hugs

1 Like

Two celebrities! Now I am doubly impressed!

2 Likes