Server Transfer

Well it seems i’ll have to put a hold on the server swap as I thought maybe it be free. But if we still have an active guild in the game I can always start a new character. The highest I have is level 14. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also the server mentioned in the charter post isn’t there anymore, can anyone tell me which is the OTG server if any now?

1 Like

Was Lilith, now Maramaa, but transferring is pretty much impossible. Last I heard on Discord, we are probably moving again but we’ll find out more at the end of the month. I would stay put for now. Getting into the servers and getting the new mounts quest has been almost impossible for the last week or so; I guess we have to sit tight while Amazon gets its act together.

I’m currently on the same server but my one character is only 14 so I can restart whenever. LoL

And our original “not fresh start” server got merged into Maramaa, so there’s that clusterF also. Bottom line is both servers are ridiculously crowded right now.

NW_Delakron — Yesterday at 8:37 PM
@News https://twitter.com/NWGameStatus/status/1712990233741217906
Free World Transfers - Limited Time Test
To enhance the user experience on congested worlds, we’re conducting a limited-time test of a new in-game function. It allows users to initiate a free World Transfer directly from the Character Selection screen during peak queue times. Simply select the “options” button near your desired character to initiate the transfer. Please note that standard transfer limitations apply, such as that transfers can only be made to non-Full/Fresh Start worlds in your existing region (no cross-region transfers).

Test Details:
‣ Region: US East
‣ Test Window: 10/13 (today) @ 6pm - 9pm PDT

We encourage all interested US East players to participate during this test while we monitor back-end service performance and its impact on the in-game economy. Based on results, the test may conclude early or be paused.

Upon “official” release, this feature will be made temporarily available only when queue times are high, such as after major updates or expansions. Coinciding with its activation (including this test), paid World Transfers will be made temporarily unavailable in the In-Game Store for all regions and will return upon deactivation of the feature (including the conclusion of today’s test). For full details on transfer restrictions and limitations, check our Support FAQ: Server Transfers - Support | Amazon Games
Amazon Games
Server Transfers - Support | Amazon Games
Support for Amazon Games. Read support articles or get game & account help from Amazon Games support reps.

Is the guild going to be changing servers? I was going to come back and try the game but the server is locked

Per some stuff from Discord, guild is waiting until the end of the month to see what to do RE the croweded/locked servers, etc.

I have searched and searched this forum but am not finding anything current for New World. Even the Chapter Information section looks like old info. I started a character on the Maramma server to find the OTG but found no company with that name. My husband and I have been playing since Nov 2023 and are ready for big groups. We haven’t even done a 5-man anything. We are happy to change factions and server to join a good company. So, is the OTG still active in NW? TIA

OTG is on Maramma still. We use Discord almost exclusively and have player’s on most every day. Every Sunday at 12:30 eastern (we meet at Imperial Palace south entrance), there is a company event and would be the best time to find a member online.
Myself (Castiel Seraph), Techrising (Governor). Phingers, Cruuman, Papicaptaine).

Hope to see you there.
CarolinaEd / Ed

Good Morning!
Yes OTG has an active chapter in NW. We are on Maramma. Come join us is our NW Discord Channel. I will figure out how to send you an invite to the discord channel. Can’t wait to meet you and help you get through NW stuff.
Techknowiz (Techrising in game)

1 Like