Safari has decided

I got in the game yesterday today tomorrow. I’m in your future remember!

OMG OMG OMG I MISSED STAR WARS. I LOVE SWTOR.

So this is my game. I’m sooooooooooo happy my toons still look amazing. You know I really don’t care if I’m the only one left playing SWTOR. This is my game and I’m going to love it forever.

Now some lovely officer needs to meet me in my strong hold to invite all my toons :grin:

I have lots of funky letters to deal with so this is the easiest way to get them back in. Any volunteers?

@Elvis it should be you dear.

Hugs from Safari

Sings :musical_note: I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it, I’m about to lose control but I think I like it, yeah :musical_note:

2 Likes

Safari,
I am glad you found your home… I tried to play SWTOR again a few years ago and couldn’t even remember how to do anything. I had some really cool living places too.

This game has something very different that no other game can give. Being a star in your own movie through the interactive cinematic story telling. It’s just like re-watching a movie I love.

When it comes to favourite movies, I never tire of watching what I love. I am looking forward to bringing my husband into the fold.

If anyone else is bored or just needs a change or diversion, I strongly recommend making an alt is SWTOR, doesn’t matter if you forgot what you knew before, if fact it will be better if you did forget.

The feeling of getting reacquainted is priceless.

Hugs from Safari

PS: Our Alts are LEET or 1337 as @Duvago would write. We are so powerful we kick some major butt :stuck_out_tongue: The feeling really is EPIC.

So apparently I need an MMO that combines Casablanca, The Princess Bride, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I’m open to suggestions. :stuck_out_tongue:

well you know Dread with the ability to now have wardrobe and selecting your choices in conversation I am sure you could simulate parts of each of your named movies. :stuck_out_tongue: right down to getting romantic with the companions. hehehe